News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

upper doorpanel pads

Started by unkleprune, March 03, 2008, 07:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unkleprune

:eek2: I have a 68 charger R/T that  I am starting to restore, I have got new door panels, seat covers, headliner, and carrpet; but I can not find the upper doorpanel pads. I need the front and rear both, my interior is white and was wondering if anyone knew where I could find good reproductions? I also need a grille, the plastic around mine was broken when the former owner wrecked it.

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

unkleprune

thanks for the link, do you know if the pads are available yet?

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: unkleprune on March 03, 2008, 08:16:20 PM
thanks for the link, do you know if the pads are available yet?

I dont think they are quite ready for sale yet. I think they will be ready soon though.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Paul w

:drool5:  I'm waiting for a set as-well  :popcrn: I have a set in black for my 69 R/T SE on order and i do not mind waiting as when MIKE makes something  it is always Worth waiting for  :2thumbs:  :icon_smile_big: But come on MIKE there is lots of us wanting these and the suspense is killing me  :eek2:  ;)  ;D :nana:
B3 / CHARGER R/T SE
MOVE OVER PEOPLE ARE RACING

68charger383

Don't know about any difference in quality, but this member made some and they are available in white.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,38252.0.html
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

Troy

Quote from: 68charger383 on March 08, 2008, 07:37:25 PM
Don't know about any difference in quality, but this member made some and they are available in white.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,38252.0.html
Those are armrests.

Legendary also makes upper door pads - well, at least they plan to. None are available from either vendor at this time (as far as I know).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.