News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Started by MoParMetal, March 02, 2008, 01:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoParMetal

Hey whats up guys and gals? just checking in. I'm a student welder and I work at Kragen auto parts.
I have a 71 Charger that I plan on making into a "Bee-Tona" or the "Ultimate Bee" as Dayclona Ind. likes to call them.
Planning on running a stroked 440 with a six-pak and a 5 speed with a Dana rear.
My wife has a 71 318 Duster (I dont know what she's got planned for it). Both made on 11-04-1970 in L.A.
this site looks like its got lots of info and nice people. hope i can get lots of help (im going to need it).

Does anyone know how good Dayclona parts are?
looking for another one
xbox gamertag: mprmtl

daytonalo

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

hotrod98

Dayclona parts are the best. In fact, your timing is good. Mike Goyette just took over the dayclona operation completely and will build those 3rd gen daytona parts for much less money than was quoted before. I'm holding on to a couple of 3rd gen cars myself with thoughts of building a 3rd gen winger.

Contact Mike at: Dayclona1@yahoo.com

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

runninhorn

Ghoste

Why are the Beineke's no longer interested?

BigBlockSam

:wave: howdy and welcome .
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

MoParMetal

Quote from: hotrod98 on March 02, 2008, 11:01:54 AM
Dayclona parts are the best. In fact, your timing is good. Mike Goyette just took over the dayclona operation completely and will build those 3rd gen daytona parts for much less money than was quoted before. I'm holding on to a couple of 3rd gen cars myself with thoughts of building a 3rd gen winger.

Contact Mike at: Dayclona1@yahoo.com

NO WAY! HELL YEA! im going to email him right now!
looking for another one

Zinc

Quote from: Ghoste on March 02, 2008, 11:58:04 AM
Why are the Beineke's no longer interested?

When I had my 69 Charger,and thinking of buying a Daytona kit, I first talked to a Gary Beineke at Dayclona, but he sent me to Mike,there was some confusion because there seemed to be two Dayclonas?But after talking to Mike he's the Owner, Gary wasa former partner who Mike said he terminated because ofsome bad business practices, I'm thinking of going with Dayclona maybe for my Superbird I whant to build, I have a 70 sat, and a71 sat, maybe I'll wait to see what Dayclonas price is on the 71 Suberbird, cause thats a cool car to build anybody talk to Mike for a 71 Superbird price?I have his new website www.officialdayclona.com maybe i'll send him a email

MoParMetal

I've been talking to Mike. Prices for the set run from 12 to 15k. Send him an email and I'm sure you can work something out. 
looking for another one