News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

talk about a quick flipper

Started by BigBlockSam, March 04, 2008, 06:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

i actually did flip a car. several yrs ago i bought a 70 r/t  project . very rust free and had matching everything , just not in the car. one of my friends went with me to see it , then pick it up. he luved the car but didn't have the cash for it. i had it for about 6 months. he started asking me to sell him the car . he found money somewhere . i said no for the next 3 months. finally i thought about it. it would be yrs  before i got to it. so i made a deal with him. i charged him $50 over what i paid for it and he took me out to dinner (in a non homo way) . i made him happy and it kinda made me happy too . at least i get to help him build it. he's done some work to it too . i get first dibs on it if he sells it again. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on March 05, 2008, 01:23:52 PM
i actually did flip a car. several yrs ago i bought a 70 r/t  project . very rust free and had matching everything , just not in the car. one of my friends went with me to see it , then pick it up. he luved the car but didn't have the cash for it. i had it for about 6 months. he started asking me to sell him the car . he found money somewhere . i said no for the next 3 months. finally i thought about it. it would be yrs  before i got to it. so i made a deal with him. i charged him $50 over what i paid for it and he took me out to dinner (in a non homo way) . i made him happy and it kinda made me happy too . at least i get to help him build it. he's done some work to it too . i get first dibs on it if he sells it again. Rene
wow i cant believe you ripped off your friend so bad like that . LOL
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemi68charger

Quote from: BigBlockSam on March 05, 2008, 01:23:52 PM
...and he took me out to dinner (in a non homo way) ...

I would have NEVER thought about such a thing until you mentioned it......  :lol:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

daytonalo

Hey Jughead ,after dinner did you watch Brokeback Mountain together ?????? :icon_smile_big:

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

The70RT

If you are a car dealer and when you sell a car you should be getting more than what you paid for it.......so why can't the average joe do the same. You got the deal. You had to get it home and shelter it. You tag it. Your money is tied up for however long? You set a price. Some idiot pays what you want. SO WHAT? If I invested 80K I sure as hell would want some kind of return on it. 20K would be fair. When you get a loan they didn't loan you the money for free. They flip money.....I just hate those flippin loan company's!  :lol:  Oh yeah every store flips items or they wouldn't be in business. Yeah I am tired of the flipper thing if you can't tell. As a matter of fact I bought a car so cheap last weekend I will probably go and give them some more money when I pick it up. I got a 4000 dollar car for 150 because it needed a motor. I bought it sight unseen and it was way better than what I was told.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on March 05, 2008, 02:02:41 PM
If you are a car dealer and when you sell a car you should be getting more than what you paid for it.......so why can't the average joe do the same. You got the deal. You had to get it home and shelter it. You tag it. Your money is tied up for however long? You set a price. Some idiot pays what you want. SO WHAT? If I invested 80K I sure as hell would want some kind of return on it. 20K would be fair. When you get a loan they didn't loan you the money for free. They flip money.....I just hate those flippin loan company's!  :lol:  Oh yeah every store flips items or they wouldn't be in business. Yeah I am tired of the flipper thing if you can't tell. As a matter of fact I bought a car so cheap last weekend I will probably go and give them some more money when I pick it up. I got a 4000 dollar car for 150 because it needed a motor. I bought it sight unseen and it was way better than what I was told.
lets see pictures Mr. flipper ?

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on March 05, 2008, 02:17:51 PM

You mean you want to see a pic of a 98 Park Avenue?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on March 05, 2008, 07:04:04 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on March 05, 2008, 02:17:51 PM

You mean you want to see a pic of a 98 Park Avenue?
sure it makes the story more complete !