News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Names that need to be contacted yet...

Started by TruckDriver, July 18, 2005, 10:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: KWS on July 19, 2005, 12:28:51 AM

Does anyone know the guy who just built the yellow and white Daytona clone??? I need to contact him. I told him I would send him something and I lost his address and info in my private message box on D-C.com. If anyone knows him could you please tell him I am now on this site and trying to contact him???   ???

Thanks... and welcome to everyone

kws

Welcome  :)

Daytona Guy is here now.   
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

NHCharger

I contacted ChargerFloyd and Bee Orange. I'll call Al (Highbank Hauler) today, also a new member KGorney. Geenpigs, Nacho and several others can be found on the third gen board. I will post a link tonight if someone esle hasn't done that yet.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

TruckDriver

Quote from: NHCharger on July 19, 2005, 05:15:29 AM
I contacted ChargerFloyd and Bee Orange. I'll call Al (Highbank Hauler) today, also a new member KGorney. Geenpigs, Nacho and several others can be found on the third gen board. I will post a link tonight if someone esle hasn't done that yet.

I already did that. But I forgot I did when I made this post.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Stroker ACE

ok checking in...........Another WA guy............. 8)

ChargerRob

I emailed triplegreen this morning from work.
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Khyron

derailed lives a few miles from me, but I never got his phone number :(

he works at a railroad about a mile from my house. I'll try to hunt him down.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Wakko

Are some of these folks on Moparts? Maybe we should post over there, if it won't get deleted.  Hell, do it anyway until it DOES get deleted. :yesnod:
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

hemigeno

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 18, 2005, 11:07:56 PM
Just going through the member's list, these guys are here but no posts so far. ???

Vain
Thread Marshall
Stroker Ace
Fastback John
Fourspeed RT
Last 426
Ipstrategies
Hemigeno
Sinister68

& more.

I guess they'll post a "hi" when they're damned good & ready. :D

Sorry to make your list of shame there..   :P

Just saw the thread linking to this site yesterday, didn't have time to post though.

4402tuff4u

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

buttermilksloth

"what about the rest of the Ks. mafia?... do we have to tell em?."

:(   

I'm here...is Hound?
Proud member of the Kansas Mafia

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Charger_Fan

Quote from: hemigeno on July 19, 2005, 08:03:29 AM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 18, 2005, 11:07:56 PM
Just going through the member's list, these guys are here but no posts so far. ???

Vain
Thread Marshall
Stroker Ace
Fastback John
Fourspeed RT
Last 426
Ipstrategies
Hemigeno
Sinister68

& more.

I guess they'll post a "hi" when they're damned good & ready. :D

Sorry to make your list of shame there..     :P

Just saw the thread linking to this site yesterday, didn't have time to post though.

I knew you'd post up when you could. Glad you made it. :)

What about OneBadSuperchicken & the rest of the Moparts castaways?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69hemi

http://www.69hemi.com
1969 Hemi R/T Charger
1969 440 GTX
1965 Hemi A/FX Plymouth
1964 Hemi Superstock Dodge
02 Ram
95 Ram

SirNik73

I supose i wasn't posting enough on the old site to get rememberd :'( i'll have to take care of that with this forum. time to stop lurking and start posting.
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

Charger_Fan

Quote from: SirNik73 on July 19, 2005, 03:00:35 PM
I supose i wasn't posting enough on the old site to get rememberd :'( i'll have to take care of that with this forum. time to stop lurking and start posting.
I remember ya. ;)

BTW, maybe put "AKA Nik on D-C.com" in your sig line. That will help avoid confusion to others. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ghoste

Onebadsuperbird's exile from Moparts was up.  Now that he's parolled I'm sure he'll be back there mostly.

PlumBad70

Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Ghoste on July 19, 2005, 03:22:30 PM
Onebadsuperbird's exile from Moparts was up.   Now that he's parolled I'm sure he'll be back there mostly.
That kinda sux. :-\
Well, maybe he & the rest of the castaways will venture over here after a while.

6Pkrunner! I haven't heard from him for a couple weeks...maybe he's on vacation somewhere.

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Ghoste

6pkrunner is a regular on the Coronet Registry site.  I'm sure he'll show up eventually.  Some people may be waiting to see if this is just a flash in the pan.

TruckDriver

Thought this is worth a BUMP.

Oh ya, I dig this smiley :hah:  :moon:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

kab69440

Mopar_440-6, Kindsvater Flat, Dodge Fever, geez, who are all the others I am leaving out? ???
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

dodgecharger-fan

andy74

i saw cicero charger(gerry)last night,and let him know-he said he'll pass it along

Crazy440

I e-mailed Nacho.  Hope he makes it.  He's great with electrical problems and 3rd gen stuff.
I used to have a handle on life....but it broke off.