News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Names that need to be contacted yet...

Started by TruckDriver, July 18, 2005, 10:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Ok, I sent 1,900 emails out yesterday to members who've been active within the last year or so. Hopefully I got all the names listed here and more but if someone had the wrong email address entered then they are out of luck. The response seems good so far.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

4cruzin

I got the e-mail .  .  twice!!  Good Job Troy!!   
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Troy

Quote from: 4cruzin on July 24, 2005, 12:31:14 PM
I got the e-mail . . twice!! Good Job Troy!!

So at least two went through... just wondering how I managed to leave your name in there? :shruggy: :D

The one thing about the way I sent them is that I have no idea which ones bounced. It wouldn't matter any way because if they bounced then I have no other way to contact them.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Ghoste

I hope John Kunkel comes back.  He is like the automatic transmission king.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Ghoste on July 24, 2005, 08:28:39 PM
I hope John Kunkel comes back.  He is like the automatic transmission king.
:iagree:

I didn't get one...maybe it had something to do with my addy; spammersblow@uranus.net ?? :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TheGhost

The link was posted on Moparts, which is where I found it.  I'll PM OBS, Kindvater Flat, and, anyone else that you guys can think of.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Charger_Fan

I just noticed Kunkel is here.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,342.0.html

Maybe he would have come in & said hi if there were some political threads going on. :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)