News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

KB Performance Pistons not backing their product.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, March 09, 2008, 03:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on March 14, 2008, 05:20:10 AM

I want you to know I was up all night because of that slug comment.  I just couldn't sleep. 

I should know...I got a call at 7:30 am :rotz:  :nana:

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on March 14, 2008, 05:25:32 PM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on March 14, 2008, 05:20:10 AM

I want you to know I was up all night because of that slug comment.  I just couldn't sleep. 

I should know...I got a call at 7:30 am :rotz:  :nana:

Hey I was up at 5:30 and waited until 7:30 before I bothered you?  :coolgleamA:  That must be why I got " My God Rob it's 7:30? " :icon_smile_big:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

O.K let me keep this short as I have to run on an elevator call.  I think there is some odd misunderstanding?  This is a Nov 68 440 375hp engine.  Correct block heads cam etc...  These cars are worth 40 to 60 grand because of what great Muscle cars they were in their time.  In turn we dump un Godly amounts of money in them to restore them.  I am restoring this beautiful RT/SE back as close as I can (afford) back to stock condition.  I remember these cars being powerful tire spinners in their day and if a Yugo wants to race bring it on.  I believe these were 10:1 compression motors with lots of getup and go.  I appreciate truly all the advise and if I cared in any way to race I would take it.  I'm restoring this back to the day.  It will sound and look just like 69, and thats all I want.  This coming from a guy that will also keep the condenser and points and am radio. :icon_smile_big:   This thread started asking about KB pistons.  But since they can't seem to machine a complete set all the same size, and won't take their product back, we moved on to the stock 10:1 pistons and I'm very happy knowing it will look and sound original.  Thanks for all your help, I really learned a lot from this thread and the people that PM'D me.  :icon_smile_wink:

:drive:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.