News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

who do you miss posting on our new board?

Started by CB, October 09, 2005, 02:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB

Was wondering, I don't see Big Lebowski (funny guy)and Mike D (DOH guy)hanging out alot.
Who do you miss posting here?
Maybe re-invite them?
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

dart3404

Troy

Big Lebowski might just feel a little ignored after that. He's been on as recently as this week (just before the weekend) and he has over 80 posts. I have no idea where Mike is but he should know about the site. He's on the GL board fairly often (at least when I'm there).  MsMopar has been here within the last two weeks but I think she's been busy a bit busy to post:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,1694.msg21703.html#msg21703

I haven't heard how aTK is doing but I know things were going kinda rough for a while.

I haven't heard from 2--daytona in a long time but he knows about the site. There's a few others who don't post much but log in fairly regularly. Maybe if they posted more we'd have better topics to discuss.. :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

NHCharger

Quote from: Troy on October 09, 2005, 07:23:40 PM
Maybe if they posted more we'd have better topics to discuss.. :D

Troy

Are you insinuating that OC's "I'm naked and hairy thread " is junior high material??
OK, after re-reading it you may have a point there.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Vainglory, Esq.

6pkrunner

Glad you mentioned it Vain. I was busting a gut and scrolled down to yours.

Chargerguy74

Where's nacho, haven't seen him around for a couple weeks
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

Brock Samson

Johnny's MIA too,..
(Formula440?)

I miss E86/87 who bought the mint chip green '69 R/T SE. He bought a car we warned him about cause it had '70 rear quarters and then it turned out to have a huge list of other really crappy problems not seen in the E-bay pics, like a dryer vent for a fuel filler tube...
  I was really querious about how his was comin along cause his car reminded me of mine (Mine was much worse though).

Does anyoneremember the screen name of the college kid who had a red third gen. SE?, he wanted to paint sub-lime and he had a moded red Subaru...
Sometimes kinda' short tempered he was but he and his buddy stripped his charger down in the driveway and he posted a pic of himself in the engine bay.. I was following his resto with intrest too...
  Some folks have changed their names so they are still here just inna different guise...

NHCharger

Quote from: Stratocharger on October 09, 2005, 08:53:00 PM

Does anyoneremember the screen name of the college kid who had a red third gen. SE?, he wanted to paint sub-lime and he had a moded red Subaru...
Sometimes kinda' short tempered he was but he and his buddy stripped his charger down in the driveway and he posted a pic of himself in the engine bay.. I was following his resto with intrest too...
  Some folks have changed their names so they are still here just inna different guise...

Was that Cudesh or something like that?? Couldn't spell and you use to ride him about it :yesnod:

Nacho just turned 30 in September and is probably having a mid-life crisis.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

TruckDriver

Nacho was here today or yesterday I saw a post from him

I still haven't seen Stuntman off the old site.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

oh and that ol kindvater flat boat dude with all the awsome pics of his passengers..... remember those?!  :icon_smile_tongue:

there was also that chick with all the off road 4x4s.. and my personal FAvorites... a toss up between Camaro Girl '96 and Gomopar!.. :-\

TruckDriver

Quote from: Stratocharger on October 09, 2005, 11:28:56 PM
oh and that ol kindvater flat boat dude with all the awsome pics of his passengers..... remember those?!   :icon_smile_tongue:

there was also that chick with all the off road 4x4s.. and my personal FAvorites... a toss up between Camaro Girl '96 and Gomopar!.. :-\

I remember the boat guy too. I forgot his name though. And wasn't the 4x4 chick your askin about Jude's girlfriend? or someones anyway?
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

MoparYoungGun

Quote from: Stratocharger on October 09, 2005, 08:53:00 PM
Johnny's MIA too,..
(Formula440?)
I haven't seen Johnny around since right after Hurricane Rita. If I remember correctly, he was on about a week after just letting us know he was ok.

EDIT:
Just checked his profile, it says he was last active yesterday.

73dodge

I have not seen OneBadSuperbird and the other refugees from MOPARTS on here. I guess they were allowed back on MOPARTS and left us
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

andy74

Quote from: 73dodge on October 10, 2005, 07:27:46 AM
I have not seen OneBadSuperbird and the other refugees from MOPARTS on here. I guess they were allowed back on MOPARTS and left us
they are all on moparts,i look more than posts over there,because of the moparts nazis

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Stratocharger on October 09, 2005, 11:28:56 PM
I thought the 96 Camaro chick was cool. Her hubby was in the military & she had horseys.

As far as Gomopar goes...I bet he caved in & sold his Charger to the jealous Vette neighbor. That guy was truely disturbed. :image_294343:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Steve P.

What ever happened to the young girl from NH that knew Ghost?? Damn,, I can't think of her name...   She used to be in the chat room a bunch too!!  My memory sucks!!  ShiPP, now I forgot what I was thinking about!!
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Doc74

Maybe it's because I don't spend nearly the time here anymore as on the old site but I haven't seen MYTmopar since that site went down.
I know there's others but when you're trying to think of names.....

Brock Samson

TruckDriver

Hey, I know who you all miss :D

UNHOLYDARKNESS :smilielol:
PETE

moparguy01

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on October 10, 2005, 06:20:09 PM
Hey, I know who you all miss :D

UNHOLYDARKNESS :smilielol:

can we bannish him somewhere for awhile for bringing that guy up again?

HalfastAMX

TK, 70 Charger 500,Steve p, Kunkel, 96 Camaro girl, Mefirst

mustanghater

anyone remember that guy from a couple of years ago his name was hemihotrod? Oh wait that was me!
New Muscle car forum

Charger_Fan

Quote from: MustangHater on October 10, 2005, 07:05:42 PM
anyone remember that guy from a couple of years ago his name was hemihotrod? Oh wait that was me!
Hey 'Hater, what kind of car is that in your Musclecar Culture banner? :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum

Steve P.

Quote from: Stratocharger on October 10, 2005, 06:13:49 PM
Mary aka disco(mobobulated)

Yup!! Strats right. Mary... How the hell could I forget her name?? It's the same as my wife's!!! 

Shhhhhhhhhh,,, don't tell Mary.... :icon_smile_wink:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Steve P.

Quote from: MustangHater on October 10, 2005, 07:13:06 PM
I just noticed that I'm changing it.

What a dork...........        Oh shiP, did I say that out loud????? :icon_smile_big:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

It's ok we were all thinking it...   :P

any exceptions?..

CB

HalfastAMX! nice to see you too, where the heck have you been, halfass? :D
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Johnny SixPack

I'm still here.

Just busy with hurricane related B.S. still.   :icon_smile_dead:

As of last Saturday the yard is finally debris free.

Finally heard from our insurance adjuster yesterday.

Will be contacting a roofing company today.

New fridge should be delivered next week.

And with the arrival of the this much needed cooler weather we've got, it's time to start work on my "69 again. :2thumbs:

Hope you've been well, Strat! :cheers:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Steve P.

I haven't seen IBSMOKIN lately.... 

VegasMike lurks allot but doesn't speak up.......
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

andy74

ib smokin got mad when he posted about putting a gto and charger together,alot of people,myself included,made fun of him,havent really heard much from him since

Charger_Fan

Quote from: andy74 on October 11, 2005, 04:33:59 PM
ib smokin got mad when he posted about putting a gto and charger together,alot of people,myself included,made fun of him,havent really heard much from him since
Sounds like he needs to thicken up that skin! >:D

Good to hear from ya, Johnny! :wave:

mustanghater

Quote from: andy74 on October 11, 2005, 04:33:59 PM
Maybe thats what he's doing now?
New Muscle car forum

Brock Samson

where's the dude with the 4 door le Baron that was gonna turn it into a Hemi Powered Ferrari beater?...  :icon_smile_wink:

TruckDriver

That was Lightning06 that had the LaBarron
PETE

Steve P.

Oh yeah, I forgot about him. He lives on the other coast. Atlantic side.. They all like 4-doors!!   Hehehehe...   Yup yup. Lightning 06.. Last I heard he was driving pizza's around town..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum

Brock Samson

You Are Sooooooooooooooo Awsome Dude!   ;D   WOW!
Now let go of my leg!

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Charger_Fan

General_01

I miss Chargerbabe :'( and Nick. Their posts always seemed to put a smile on my face.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Brock Samson