News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Painting the aftermarket manifold engine color

Started by 4aThrill, March 14, 2008, 10:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4aThrill

Should I paint the aftermarket manifold the engine color or just leave it the aluminum color? If I do not paint it I will put a clear coat on the manifold, so if there is any type of leak it will not discolor. The engine color is Turquoise. Does anyone have any pics with an aftermarket manifold painted?  :cheers:

Charger-Bodie

It all depends on youre own personal taste....I prefer them painted and looking as stock as posible (even if its not close to stock).
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

4aThrill

sweet pics, :drool5: I also have the Mopar Performance vlv covers gonna keep them black kinda, I do know that we are taking the name off of the manifold easy fix there.

Ghoste

I've painted my aluminum parts with regular engine enamel and now clear and so far, they still look like regualr iron.  Well, except for the single plane part.  :D

JimShine