News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looks like an HLPAG student......

Started by jaak, October 10, 2005, 03:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB

now LucasMopars start to bid
Jeez... ::)
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

71_deputy

very scary car- new paint!!!  ya  right over all the rust and dents- look at the front lip of the hood!!!!!!!

::) :o
1971 Deputy Challenger 383 4bbl-- 1 of 2 made!!
1967 Charger 440/auto
1973 Road Runner 340/4 speed
2000 1500 Ram Van

blackcharger

any one notice how far the bumper is from the left 1/4 panel? And the grill is all broke up.
door panels PROBABLY will need replaced??? And I love the shot of the 1/4" cracked putty!!

Dave

Telvis

That's just sickening. My 11 year old son coulld do better than that. It will cost more to undo what that idiot has done than it would have cost to fix it in the first place.  :rotz:

Bluestar

I agree with Drailed.  His description might be lacking and the car may be overpriced on the Buy It Now option, but the seller is not trying to hide the bad parts of the car and seems to be making an honest effort to show the ratty parts of the car.  HPLAG would never disclose the obvious shortcomings of one of their vehicles and would make an effort to disguise the bad parts of the car.  While there is probably more wrong with this car than meets the eye, the seller has tried to show the actual condition of the car.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

derailed

cudaken

Sad part, the Charger probley looks way better than it did. What would scare me more is not the bad parts you can see, it what you can't see. 2 years from now, boy it could be a mess.

Cuda Ken
I am back

MyMopar

Quote from: 426wedge on October 10, 2005, 07:41:31 PM
I HOPE nobody tries to drive that thing...Did anybody else notice the steel wheel lugnuts on the car.
No shank and there are no washers. Those things will loosen up in 5 miles or less....SCARY!!!!!!!!

It even looked like they weren't fully threaded on some lugs too!  What a piece of masterful misrepresentation!