News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new challenger video( i see this was already posted)

Started by tick68charger, March 29, 2008, 10:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68isgr8

Chatt69chgr

I getting real tired of the same old stories on the new Challenger.  Chrysler is playing this up to the hilt.  All they will let these folks do is take a few pictures and show the care sedately driving down the road.  I want to see the car really put through it's paces----speed, cornering, etc.  And I am not interested in one of those stories where nothing critical is ever said about the car.  You know the kind of article.  Where the magazine has a car loaned to them and they are real careful to not find much of anything bad since they know they will never get another one loaned unless the say nice things.  I want to see an article where they bought the car and then thrashed the heck out of it to see what it's really capable of.  I guess now that the car is about to be really put on the street, we will actually see a review like that.  Personally, I would like to drive one.  But I guess that's not going to happen until this fall since I didn't have $40k plus tax to plunk down for a 2008 model-----and I don't want automatic.