News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Going to Barret Jackson this weekend

Started by als500, March 24, 2008, 11:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

als500

Hi there,

Going to Barret Jackson (Palm Beach) this weekend, hopfully to check out some MOPARS.! Its only 10 Minutes away from my house. Man its cold here, it when down to 69 degrees today. :icon_smile_cool:

ChgrSteve67

Ghoste

But not on the weather, cuz it's only 30 here.  :icon_smile_angry:

daytonalo

Make sure you give that big Jughead (Graig Jackson) a big hug !!!!

XS29J8

Hi Al, have fun! Won't be there, but the weather will warm up for the weekend! It's 55 this morning.........fish aren't even jumping!

Steve
HEMI 68 CHARGER R/T- 4-SPEED- 3.54 DANA- PP1 RED- BLACK VINYL TOP- PEARL WHITE UPHOLSTERY-STRIPE DELETE- AM 8 TRACK- NON CONSOLE- DRIVEN YEAR ROUND IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA http://900z1.multiply.com/  http://kawasaki-z-classik.com/index.php  https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmY22PaMZ1H3dFczVWR2ZlJaX1BvTDFIVUdUZVlseWc&hl=en&authkey=CPi1hp8J#gid=0

wingfan

At least two Superbirds will be up for bids, Alpine white and Blue fire.  The white Bird is a low mile survivor with lots of documentation, so it'll be iinteresting to see what it goes for. 

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69_500

If you see Craig Jackson there, tell him you have a green 500 too but yours is a 4 speed. If I'm not mistaken he was the one who purchased the green HEMI 500 that was at auction out in AZ just a few weeks back.

RAC95054

Yes, please give us some highlights of the show next week, Al.  I'm curious to know if the market is getting better or not at this point.  Have a good time!  :cheers:  -Russ
Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing.   -Evan Esar

als500

Quote from: 69_500 on March 25, 2008, 03:27:55 PM
If you see Craig Jackson there, tell him you have a green 500 too but yours is a 4 speed. If I'm not mistaken he was the one who purchased the green HEMI 500 that was at auction out in AZ just a few weeks back.

OK Danny, If I can get his attention I'll let him know. Was that C500 all matching number car.? :icon_smile_cool:

als500

Quote from: RAC95054 on March 25, 2008, 04:41:50 PM
Yes, please give us some highlights of the show next week, Al.  I'm curious to know if the market is getting better or not at this point.  Have a good time!  :cheers:  -Russ

Sure, when I get back I'll let you guys know about the good stuff AKA MOPARS.. :icon_smile_cool:.
Quote from: RAC95054 on March 25, 2008, 04:41:50 PM
Yes, please give us some highlights of the show next week, Al. I'm curious to know if the market is getting better or not at this point. Have a good time! :cheers: -Russ

als500

Quote from: BigBlockSam on March 25, 2008, 11:42:27 AM
are you gonna buy anything?
Just going to have some fun and see some cars... :icon_smile_cool:

bzabodyn

1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

69_500

Yes the Green HEMI 500 was a numbers matching car. Its a very very very nice car too.

als500

Saturday at Barrett Jackson was great, documentation was the name of the game. The mopars with the docs did great, the one's without did OK. Best one was a white Bird that sold for $168,000 it was a super nice Six Pack. There was a blue Bird that had an aftermarket A/C, it look like a daily driver needing some work , it sold for $87,000. Overall I think mopars did very well, people were sending the money. :icon_smile_cool:

als500

Quote from: 69_500 on March 25, 2008, 03:27:55 PM
I saw him but couldn't get close, because I wasn't a bidder. :icon_smile_cool:

daytonalo

I Saw Craig  Jackson on TV today , did he swallow a Volkswagen ??  He is massive !!!

als500

Quote from: daytonalo on March 29, 2008, 09:48:50 PM
I Saw Craig  Jackson on TV today , did he swallow a Volkswagen ??  He is massive !!!
Looked like it, Man he must have gained at least 100 pounds. He must be eating all of those millons of dollars. :icon_smile_cool:

Ghoste

Or maybe he's just overeating as some kind of Oprah inspired reaction to the stress of realizing the market has softened right in the middle of his self promoted rise to glory.

als500

It doesn't matter, he makes money weather or not the market go up or down. Its the poor guy that has to sell there rides that could lose. :icon_smile_cool:

Ghoste

Yeah but he has a lot riding on his reputation.  If people stop buying and selling cars under his big top it won't be good.

als500