News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pics you need to see to believe

Started by 572, October 04, 2005, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

These are my pictures from Heartland Park Topeka. I called Mark Williams today an talked with Jason. I told him that I had bought a driveshaft from them is past summer. I asked him if he had ever heard of the “Flow Master Poster” he said yes. I then told him well, we now have the “Mark Williams Poster” I told him what I had done, an mailed him these pics. He said that they may have an interest.
Just Super Stock leaf springs, correctly installed torsion bars, an a good shock package. Look at how level it is.

There a 4 different pics

http://carpetperfect.com/catalog.html
Shawn Jennings

carpetperfect.com

Charger_Fan

Wow, those are some great shots!!! :drool5:
Thanks for that link!

I may just have to save one or two of those to my own little collection. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

cudaken

Dam, I would have filled my fire suite! What the heck was that behinde the oil pan, tran's cooler?

Cuda Ken
I am back

John_Kunkel

Looks like a skid plate to protect the finned aluminum trans pan.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

golden73

Shawn Jennings

carpetperfect.com

472 R/T SE

And to think some people would be happy just to see a sliver of daylight under the right front.

firefighter3931

Pretty impressive for a leaf spring car   :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Just 6T9 CHGR

Fuggin' awesome!!!    :METAL:

I've seen the vids posted before at Moparts as well....awesome ride!

PS----welcome to the site again!  :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Shawn Jennings

carpetperfect.com

472 R/T SE

572, where do you call home?  I was born in Topeka, from back when they invented the wheel. :icon_smile_tongue:

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Shawn Jennings

carpetperfect.com

RD

i didnt get a chance to see your pass, but I heard it.  glad to see another kansan on the site.  got any pics of the engine bay?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Silver R/T

thats scary and fun at same time, fast and furious bite this lmao
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Blakcharger440

HemiTime

::)The pictures and movie are great but to stand there in person on the track and see it was unbelievable.  Seen alot of wheelstands but to put it on the back bumper and drag rubber off the track was a super site.  Now if I can only get 572 to keeper "The Dodge" down to a normal wheel stand she should get in the 8's.  Yes...we MOPAR guys need a poster car seen nation wide.

Hemi Time

HemiTime

New format of the movies are great...and the one from the stands is a real plus....good job.  If you have not seen the new format...take a look.

carpetperfect.com

Hemi Time
66' Charger

Wakko

Thanks for posting those...way cool stuff.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

472 R/T SE

Quote from: HemiTime on October 07, 2005, 11:25:19 AM
  Yes...we MOPAR guys need a poster car seen nation wide.

Hemi Time

Yeah that, and the fact you guys are from Kansas.  That's worthy of 2 thumbs up. :2thumbs:  Way cool, that car ROCKS.
Do you run the Great Bend track?  That's the only track I had been to when I lived in Hays.

I have an aunt and uncle, cousins, from both sides of the family, friends living in Salina.   A couple of them work at that battery factory, Excide?