News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

six barrel Cuda is home...

Started by hemi68charger, October 11, 2005, 10:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

I saw the jealous posts over at Moparts -  :down:

firefighter3931

Nice score Troy....that one will bring some good coin on the 'Bag if you decide to flip it. A true shaker hood, v-code, fc7 car is very desirable in the e-body world....i'm sure you're aware of that. Congrats   :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

hemi68charger

Quote from: firefighter3931 on October 12, 2005, 07:05:45 AM
Nice score Troy....that one will bring some good coin on the 'Bag if you decide to flip it. A true shaker hood, v-code, fc7 car is very desirable in the e-body world....i'm sure you're aware of that. Congrats  :icon_smile_big:

Ron
Yeah Ron..Yeap, but unfortunately, I have no buildsheet and/or data tags for it... I'm trying to do some research on it now to find previous owners and just maybe, I'll find it......... But, there's no denying it's a v-code 'Cuda and everything still on the car indicates it's an original Shaker, bucket, column auto and purple...  I'll have to do some more looking............  But, I will be turning it.. I have too many projects I like to get done unless I can get a v-code '70 Charger R/T out of her.......

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemi68charger

Quote from: Shakey on October 12, 2005, 06:49:09 AM
I saw the jealous posts over at Moparts -  :down:

Yeap, It's sad when someone's gotta go out of their way to make a good situation for someone else and turn it sour.....  Oh well, it's mine, and not theirs......... But, in their spirit, all they would say is that they wouldn't want it... Yeahhh, right..... lol

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hotrod98

Road lamps are not standard on a cuda.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

NicksGarage

Quote from: hotrod98 on October 12, 2005, 07:47:44 AM
Road lamps are not standard on a cuda.

They're standard on '70 'Cudas.

Nick.

cudaken

:iagree:

They where standred in 70, then 71 became a option.

Cuda Ken
I am back