News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Real life Ewok AKA Scarriest looking human of all time!

Started by BigBadCharger, October 11, 2005, 04:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBadCharger

How's your wife and my kids?

Vainglory, Esq.

QuoteHave fun

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Okay, I'm tired now.

Telvis

Khyron

O.k.... and anyone surprised on his Legal problems???  :o

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Nupe

All of a sudden I just got a big confidence boost.     :-X   Talk about cursed at birth...     :violin:

'79 Lil'Red Express.

mustanghater

now I feel safe in ohio knowing that guys walking the streets.I'd hate to meet him in a dark alleyway.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Brock Samson

mustanghater

I think that county is down near columbus, If it is I feel sorry for troy.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

cudaken

Hell, you must need to feel sorry for that SOB. And I thought my life was K--ked up.

Cuda Ken
I am back

BigBlackDodge

Ewww....................he's like the '06 of humans............. :icon_smile_dead:

BBD

BB1

Have fun... hmmmmmmm
Delete my profile

Old Moparz

Looks like Ricky Ricardo porked Micheal Jackson & they had a kid. Wonder if Lucy knows?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

dart3404

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 11, 2005, 11:58:18 PM
Looks like Ricky Ricardo porked Micheal Jackson & they had a kid. Wonder if Lucy knows?

or these two

Lowprofile

Here's a few more candidates for scariest looking Human.........
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Wakko

I wonder if his sexual deviance is a side effect of his looks?  While there's no excuse for that sort of thing, I really do feel sorry for him.  Be thankful for the little things...like a "normal" face or not being Hans Luedkte.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

derailed

Quote from: Wakko on October 13, 2005, 02:16:52 AM
I wonder if his sexual deviance is a side effect of his looks?   While there's no excuse for that sort of thing, I really do feel sorry for him.   Be thankful for the little things...like a "normal" face or not being Hans Luedkte.
:iagree:

SeattleCharger

Quote from: formula_440 on October 12, 2005, 01:16:49 AM

:D

AWESOME MOVIE    Rowdy Roddy Piper       The ultimate movie of subliminal advertising and a good conspiracy/sci-fi flick.

I feel sorry for that guy, really.   

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SeattleCharger

I wonder if his sexual deviance is a side effect of his looks?   While there's no excuse for that sort of thing, I really do feel sorry for him.   Be thankful for the little things...like a "normal" face or not being Hans Luedkte.

:iagree:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

psykicpup

Quote from: MustangHater on October 11, 2005, 06:06:16 PM
now I feel safe in Ohio knowing that guys walking the streets.I'd hate to meet him in a dark alleyway.

unless I'm very mistaken that guys genetic problem (which may have caused him to resort to violence to fulfil normal desires) also means he has stunted growth.

since everyone over the age of 12 is taller than me & I assume he is probably shorter than me...why are you worried.
He's male, seems to (I assume) prefer women- since few male attacks on male get to court, and is a short A***

note: please feel correct me on my diagnoses of the poor guy disability
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

ChargerBill

It's easy to poke fun at someone uglier than you... :rotz:

Of course, he is a sex offender, so I think he is a scourge of society. It seems to me that if he were an average Joe he'd still be the butt of someones jokes. I personally don't think it's right or amusing.

I grew up with two handicapped sisters. They were always made fun of, teased, belittled, pushed around, and as a kid it made me realize that those who hurt handicapped and disfigured people don't really like themselves all that much. My close friends knew better than to make fun of any disabled person...I wouldn't tolerate it. One of my sisters passed away a couple years ago, but what she tought us about patience and understanding will live on forever.

I don't excuse or condone his behavior. If he is competennt then he should face the consequences, and if he's not he should be in a managed home or facility. Go ahead and make fun of this poor guy, but remember, you're just one car accident away from being him. How would you want to be treated?...
Life is a highway...

472 R/T SE

m.  Be thankful for the little things...

No excuse for the child abuse, but there is one for the way he looks, and that's not his fault.

I'm sure that by the way he looks, it keeps him from caring much about anything.  I can prettty much guarantee you that he prolly hates life.  The people, ( like some in here) that are making fun of it, prolly didn't help any with his mindset his entire life.  It's just the way it is.

Right on Bill.  This poor guy had no choice when he was born.  We did!. :rotz: 

I don't want to lose the fact this guy was wrong, very wrong.  If he did something to hurt my daughter, it would kill me.

firefighter3931

Quote from: AllBlueRT on October 14, 2005, 02:23:14 AM

I'm sure that by the way he looks, it keeps him from caring much about anything.   I can prettty much guarantee you that he prolly hates life.   The people, ( like some in here) that are making fun of it, prolly didn't help any with his mindset his entire life.   It's just the way it is.

Those are good observations Mike and probably very close to the truth. I have worked in a Mental Health treatment center for many years and still do on my off days from the fireman job. I've seen folks like this many times over the years and trust me, their lives are miserable. The antisocial/deviant behavior often results from society treating these poor souls as outcasts and belittleing them at every opportunity. The truth is, most people just want to fit in..... but society as a whole tends to be very cruel to those that they percieve to be inferior. This guy looks like an easy target for anyone looking to have some "fun" at someone else's expense and i'm sure it happened many times over the years. His sense of self worth has to be non-existant and i can't imagine he has any self esteem.

I certainly don't condone his behavior but i do feel for him, or anyone else that has to endure constant ridicule. He needs treatment to control his sexual urges and probably a little understanding and compassion from those around him. Perhaps incarceration and treatment will help him cope with his situation and give him some quality of life. Lets hope he gets the help he so desperately needs.   :Twocents:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

CFMopar

Its kinda sad. I dont think incarcaration will help him any personally....  Imagine the shit he will go through in jail. He definetly needs help though.

Everyone should be gratefull for what they have after seeing him though...
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

Afflyer

Great- Thanks- Appreciate that.  Now I'm afraid to go to bed now, now that I've got that face ingrained in my memory and will certainly have a friggin NIGHTMARE!!!!  Thanks a million JACKASS!

:scared:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

BigBadCharger

Quote from: Afflyer on October 15, 2005, 11:39:46 PM
Great- Thanks- Appreciate that.   Now I'm afraid to go to bed now, now that I've got that face ingrained in my memory and will certainly have a friggin NIGHTMARE!!!!   Thanks a million JACKASS!

:scared:

No problem
How's your wife and my kids?