News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who sells the best quality repro trunk mats?

Started by Dennis K, April 02, 2008, 04:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis K

Or more importantly, who sells the crappy shower curtain type ones, so I know who to stay away from? Were the originals vinyl or rubber? Anyone know if any of the ebay sellers sell good ones? Thanks

69hemi

http://www.69hemi.com
1969 Hemi R/T Charger
1969 440 GTX
1965 Hemi A/FX Plymouth
1964 Hemi Superstock Dodge
02 Ram
95 Ram

Chatt69chgr

I got mine from Year One during one of their 20% off deals.  There were 4 different patterns.  No specific one is correct.  The assembly line just threw in whatever they had.  I had my original so I ordered the one that matched it.  It is exactly the same as the original as far as I can tell in pattern as well as weight of material.  It appears to be made out of vinyl. 

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

resq302

Jaime from Megaparts is good but if you are on the east coast, like me, Dante is good.  He advertises over on Moparts.com.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

miamivice

i am about to order mine.   the original one was gone from my car when i bought it.  does any one have pictures of the different patterns available?  since i can...i'd like to order the pattern which i think looks the nicest. 

Back N Black

Here is what mine looks like.