News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

headliner installation

Started by derailed, October 12, 2005, 01:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derailed

Well i got the old out and getting ready for the new one, it should be here thursday from legendary. Anyone know of a good thread on here or a good sight where somone did theres. Im looking for some good pointers to make this as easy as possible. Ive had people tell me the glass has to be out in order to do it right  :confused: Thanks

Troy

Did you search? :D

There's a really good tutorial on the web and I've linked to it several times. I'll see if I can find it before I get home.

EDIT: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,1515.msg19647.html#msg19647

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

derailed

Troy

You're welcome. I keep that link handy because at some point I need to do three of them.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

derailed

Yeah its a great link exactly what i was looking for. I was wondering what kind of glue you like to use to secure the insulation above the headliner.

Blown70

I think I used the scotch spray-on....

I had the glass in mine when I did it and worked fine.....

derailed

Thanks, I think the guy that told me the glass had to be out had never done one before. It doesnt look as difficult as i thought it would be but ill know when it gets here ;D

haueter66

make sure you steam it or iron it or something!  I got in a hurry, didnt and 5 months later you can still see creases  >:(