News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vanity plate I found at a local swap meet (oregon)

Started by petercharger, June 01, 2008, 02:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharger

This is one of the smallest swap meets we have in Oregon. a one dayer with only about 100 or so vendores including cars for sale..but it's always worth checking them out..and here is my find for my daytona clone...score :2thumbs: :drool5:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

milner

petercharger

waiting for the paint to dry and the mech. to get his shop ready for it..but my best guess is about 6 months..so the whole conversion from charger to daytona time line would have been 8 month...I am very determined to have it running by January..ready for the following years cruise inns..thanks peter :yesnod:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

PocketThunder

wow how cool is that!?  Did you get the story behind the name on the plate? 

Paul
in Minnetonka :cheers:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

pettybird

does anyone have '70 plates they don't want any more?  I collect '70 as that's the year of the 'birds...  i don't even want them in nice shape--i'm totally jealous of that vanity plate!

daytonakid

Peter, Before you try to register it with these plates do some research there are some do's and do nots. Also custom plates might have to be todays style. BIll
Owner East Portland Auto Body www.eastportlandautobody.com