News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets see your desktop pictures (wallpapers)

Started by 69bronzeT5, April 18, 2008, 07:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goodz

"If there are two ways to interpret something I said, and one of them offends you, I meant the other one."

Brock Samson

Quote from: Troy on April 28, 2008, 08:51:38 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on April 28, 2008, 05:57:06 PM
Quote from: Troy on April 28, 2008, 02:46:52 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on April 28, 2008, 11:28:42 AM
fuel filler is on the pass side?..  :shruggy: seems strange?..  :scratchchin:
It's a Challenger. :shruggy:

Troy

yeah i just never noticed it before are the cudas on the pass side too?.. seems they didn't even have the outside cap did they...
   what?.. are they behind the plate?..
No. No? What? Yes. Pain in the rear to fill up now that all the gas hoses are barely long enough to reach a car pulled right up to them. I almost had to back the Barracuda in to some of the pumps. The plate opens upwards too so the handle pretty much has to get wedged in there. You could get the pup up filler cap like a Charger on a Challenger though so that's pretty cool.

Troy

Thanks Troy, the cuda is the same deal as the Road Runner... that behind the plate arrangment totally sucks...
fueling the charger is much more dignified, amazing how many folks comment on the fuel filler at the pumps.

some nice pics here guys!

TruckDriver

Quote from: Charger74SE on April 29, 2008, 06:52:38 AM
This is my new one for next month. Took this pic in 1990 from the boom compartment when I was on a fighter drag to the desert.

I take it your served in Desert Storm? If I'm right, then you might know my ex-brother-inlaw. He was a re-fueler over there too on the c130s. He was also a mechanic when not flying.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger74SE

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on April 29, 2008, 01:26:09 PM
Quote from: Charger74SE on April 29, 2008, 06:52:38 AM
This is my new one for next month. Took this pic in 1990 from the boom compartment when I was on a fighter drag to the desert.

I take it your served in Desert Storm? If I'm right, then you might know my ex-brother-inlaw. He was a re-fueler over there too on the c130s. He was also a mechanic when not flying.
I was in Desert Storm but I never ran across any of the 130 crews. I think they spent most of their time over on the eastern side of Saudi Arabia helping the Navy with hose & drogue refueling.
The KC10 squadron that I was in did most of the air refueling on B52's going into Iraq.

2012 Charger SE
1974 Charger SE
USAF and A&P mechanic retired.

2fast4u

you mean what is it right NOW?  I change mine from time to time because there are soooo many I like...................
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

2fast4u

last one was this............
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Khyron

Quote from: Drache on April 18, 2008, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on April 18, 2008, 08:24:52 PM
Quote from: Drache on April 18, 2008, 08:23:40 PM
correct me if im wrong, but arent those "wallpapers" or "backgrounds"?  :icon_smile_big:  :slap:

Same thing, lets see yours :scratchchin:

yes there is  :slap:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: your pimp hand must be strong!  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Brock Samson

you tease,..  :slap:
  lets see Tahsa, BRITTINE, Sarah, Lacey, Staice, and Sasha...    :scope:

my73charger

Mine is usually, but not always, one of the many pics I have of my car.  Here is my current wallpaper.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: my73charger on May 02, 2008, 07:29:19 AM
Mine is usually, but not always, one of the many pics I have of my car.  Here is my current wallpaper.
HAH! The '55 redlighted. :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

General_01

Did he redlight or was it a staggered start based on ET's?
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Musicman

Here's one of them anyway...

my73charger

All I know is he never left the line after that.  He ran by himself after my run.

BigRed66

Beautiful '67, Musicman...

...how do I screen cap my desktop to post it?...
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

Manfred318

Quote from: BigRed66 on May 06, 2008, 04:09:42 PM

Use the PrtScn key. After you've pressed PrtScn, fire up your favorite image editor or use the Paint program that comes with Windows. Now in Paint (or your equivalent), hit Edit, Paste and you should now have a image of your screen within the image editing program. Now save this image to a file. Give it a filename you'll remember. Then save as a JPEG.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

BigRed66

Quote from: Manfred318 on May 06, 2008, 04:25:32 PM
Quote from: BigRed66 on May 06, 2008, 04:09:42 PM

Use the PrtScn key. After you've pressed PrtScn, fire up your favorite image editor or use the Paint program that comes with Windows. Now in Paint (or your equivalent), hit Edit, Paste and you should now have a image of your screen within the image editing program. Now save this image to a file. Give it a filename you'll remember. Then save as a JPEG.

THX.  :2thumbs:
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

kidsixpack

Mine
KID
69 1/2 Super Bee V2 buckets console 4spd with radio delete.
1987 Grand National Low miles original
1989 TTA Low miles light mods
95 Lightning Light mods
95 Bronco Sport low miles Lifted light mods

Goodz

I cant wait until mine is done.  I am so jealous right now.  I want my background to be my car too.   :'(
"If there are two ways to interpret something I said, and one of them offends you, I meant the other one."

skip68

Is it true that too many icons on the desktop can slow down your computer?(I have 39, but some are pics. that i threw up there so it was easier to find!) :shruggy:
I've had people tell me this and I'm trying to figure out what's slowing up my computer.  :scratchchin: I know some will say to run my virus scans and I do try to, ever so often in the evening. Problem is it seems like it's taking way too long to complete (a couple hours or more?), and we need to use the computer! (not only for the Charger site! ....I know ......."Shocker! :lol:" Do most virus scans take that long? :shruggy:

Still learning,......so be gentle with replys! :icon_smile_big:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

69bronzeT5

Quote from: skip68 on May 20, 2008, 12:21:46 AM

Do most virus scans take that long? :shruggy:

Yes.

I usually turn on my virus scan before I go to bed and let it do its thing overnight
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Manfred318

Quote from: skip68 on May 20, 2008, 12:21:46 AM
Is it true that too many icons on the desktop can slow down your computer?(I have 39, but some are pics. that i threw up there so it was easier to find!) :shruggy:
I've had people tell me this and I'm trying to figure out what's slowing up my computer.  :scratchchin: I know some will say to run my virus scans and I do try to, ever so often in the evening. Problem is it seems like it's taking way too long to complete (a couple hours?), and we need to use the computer! (not only for the Charger site! ....I know ......."Shocker! :lol:" Do most virus scans take that long? :shruggy:

Still learning,......so be gentle with replys! :icon_smile_big:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
You could have too many programs running in the background slowing things down. I wouldnt think the number of icons on your desktop would have anything to do with your slow running computor. You could also need more RAM to speed things up. Like Cody said run any virus software when you go to bed to avoid tying up the PC. Mine usually takes about 3 hours to complete one full scan, but I have kind of a shitty computor though. You should also run some sort of spyware remover at least once a week.

Current MoPars:

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

this is my new one
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Orange_Crush

Here's mine
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Manfred318

:smilielol:
You can send some of the fat chicks and beastiality my way. :yesnod: Share the wealth :2thumbs:

Current MoPars: