News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A theaf walks into the VA Hospital, and removes a 52 inch TV as Vets watch.

Started by TruckDriver, April 24, 2008, 09:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

This happened the other day here in Milwaukee, Wi. The theaf did this right in front of the vets that were in the room. Nope, they still have not caught the guy. I hope they hang the bastard when they find him :icon_smile_dissapprove:

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/18040234.html

"MILWAUKEE - Veterans at the VA Hospital in Milwaukee are enjoying a new flat screen television Thursday afternoon.

Thursday morning, the Waukesha Home Design Center, along with Stan Atkinson from radio station B93.3, dropped off a new 52-inch TV for the veterans.

This, after surveillance video showed a man stealing a TV from wounded veterans.

The guy boldly walked into the VA Hospital in Milwaukee and removed a 52 inch TV.

Surveillance cameras caught the guy in the act.

So far, he's getting away with it.

The guy actually had the guts to walk up into the hospital, grab a TV in front of some veterans, and then walk right out, but he may not have counted on security cameras catching him in the act.

The TV is used by recovering veterans every day.

Veteran Albert Green was outraged that someone could steal from sick veterans.

"I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe it," Green said.

The man dressed like a maintenance worker and brought an empty dolly with him. He unscrewed the 52 inch flat screen in front of witnesses, and walked right out. He didn't seem to care that his victims are sick and elderly veterans.

TODAY'S TMJ4's Michael George: "What do you think should happen to this guy when they catch him?"

"Oh, they're going to punish him. They're going to really punish him," Veteran Ausbey P. Hardison said.

"That man should be turned in," Green said.

Fortunately, security cameras caught the guy as he was making his escape.

"We do have an excellent picture. We will find out who it is," John Zewiske of the VA Hospital Police Department said."
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P