News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird Clone

Started by S CHARGER, April 19, 2008, 11:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IowaCharger69

Seller has also made a couple people upset. Both mentioned that the cars they bought were not as described. The seller's replies both referred to how cheap the buyers got the cars. What a business! Slap a couple grand worth of fiberglass parts on a car, drive it over to maaco, then make a cool 20G's. WOW. I wonder if his brother lives in Lake Villa?

BigBlockSam

QuoteGot that familiar "S" in the username and defending it.  Just an observation.   

:scratchchin:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

xs29l8b

S CHARGER

My buddy sold his Charger for $35K.  It was on one of these forums.  Petercharger chirped in, and said it was worth no more then 15K.  He's doing the same thing here. (and I see he has done it a bunch of times on several of the forums)  Don't know why you are all coming down on me.  Like I said, If it's only worth 10K, then build me 5 and I will pay cash.  I got a bunch of Mopar right now, but nothing to valuable.  Would love to get me one of them Superbirds, Real or Clone. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

moparstuart

problem is your the seller

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

472 R/T SE

No sense beating around the bush.  S CHARGER, can you honestly say Slade Stone50 is not one of your other usernames? 

Welcome to the Forum if not.  :wave:

rav440

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on April 20, 2008, 05:24:11 PM
The body looks decent. Interior needs work (, a new gas pedal..the current one looks stupid)

:'( my road runner is in the shop getting one istalled as we speak  :'(
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

moparstuart

Quote from: rav440 on April 25, 2008, 08:01:26 PM
Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on April 20, 2008, 05:24:11 PM
The body looks decent. Interior needs work (, a new gas pedal..the current one looks stupid)

:'( my road runner is in the shop getting one istalled as we speakĀ  :'(
that would be a hemi road runner that looks like a 67 gtx convert.
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE