News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I need some seat belts for my 500 please.

Started by charger500az, May 05, 2008, 12:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger500az

Hey guys. I'm back again. My Charger 500 is getting pretty close to being done. Sometime in June is my best guess. I was wondering if anyone has any black seat belts for a 1969 Dodge Charger? I only need the seat belts for the back seat. Please email me if you guys have some for sale. I can't put in the back seat until I have these. I would consider buying a complete set but I have the front ones already. Thanks again in advance. You guys rock!  :2thumbs:

Old Moparz

You should consider this place to restore a set if you find them....... http://www.ssnake-oyl.com/

They had a display at the Rhinebeck swap meet once when I was there, & the stuff they sell is very nice. Not cheap, but if you're restoring a rarer car you might be interested.

Might even be worth contacting them to see if they make the OEM type.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Zinc

BE&A parts has just released new belts for the charger,complete sets,they might not be listed on there website yet, theres a post at Moparts, under new products w/ pics, nice!

Old Moparz

Quote from: Zinc on May 05, 2008, 09:05:00 AM
BE&A parts has just released new belts for the charger,complete sets,they might not be listed on there website yet, theres a post at Moparts, under new products w/ pics, nice!

Good idea, I forgot about BE&A selling them. I did tell myself I'd probably go that route on my car, but sometimes only originals will do for some.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus