News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What does a correct 68 Charger trunk mat look like?

Started by DodgeChargerNeeded, April 25, 2008, 10:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DodgeChargerNeeded

What is it supposesd to look like and where do you buy the high quality quick ones. They have several different ones on ebay but it doesn't really specify the difference
Jeff

Chatt69chgr

I got mine from Year One during one of their 20% off sales.  It appears to be the same as the old original one that was still in the car but torn and dirty.  There were four patterns:  Grey and tan plaid, grey herringbone, and hounds tooth. Chrysler just threw in whatever was available so none of these is "correct" as it were.  You should just pick the one you like.  I looked to see if Year One had pictures if each and they used to but not now.  So I would just take a cruise on the old internet highway until you find pictures of these four patterns and then decide which you like best.  Seems like Legendary had them too and I pretty much trust Legendary to have quality stuff.  I don't know if Mopar Performance offers these or not.  Might be worth a check.  Summit sells most MP stuff.

bull

All the ones I've seen look like a Scottish kilt.