News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone know of a Black Superbird Clone in the midwest

Started by DodgeChargerNeeded, April 24, 2008, 10:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DodgeChargerNeeded

My brother sold it about 5 years ago. It was a 70 Belvedere post car. Black 440/6 pack auto. Centerline style wheels. Last known location Wisconsin or Illinois about 3 years ago.
Jeff

Hemi_tyme

evil1

Any more pics of that one ? It looks pretty sweet

BigBlockSam

oooooooooooooooooooh.  i like that white bird   :drool5:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

DodgeChargerNeeded

If that is not the car its the twin to it. Got more pics of it?
Jeff

Hemi_tyme

Jeff, I don't remember much about the car but it belong to a friend and he wanted me to convert the headlights to open with electric motor system off and old newport I had. It was a 440-6 and had a auto with I think was a B&M shifter on the floor. The car was then painted Tor-red and sold on ebay a year or two ago. Ken

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

billssuperbird

Hemi_tyme

Quote from: BigBlockSam on April 25, 2008, 11:44:19 PM
Rene, Thanks!!!! Come down for the Monster weekend and we'll do some laps and let Danny bring up the rear :cheers:

xs29j8Bullitt

Quote from: Hemi_tyme on April 27, 2008, 09:00:32 PM
Quote from: BigBlockSam on April 25, 2008, 11:44:19 PM
Rene, Thanks!!!! Come down for the Monster weekend and we'll do some laps and let Danny bring up the rear :cheers:

Here's looking back at ya Ken...

Allen
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

BigBlockSam

QuoteRene, Thanks!!!! Come down for the Monster weekend and we'll do some laps and let Danny bring up the rear 

thats sounds great Ken . i hope to have my Daytona replica cruising by the summer and i want to try some laps some where.

i got a real soft spot in my heart for  a white bird . everytime i see one i go oooooooooooooooooh, involuntarily .  :cheers:

hotrod98

I like the white ones...the red ones...the green ones...well, you get the picture.

I have quite a few pics of Ken's white bird.   :drool5:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

DodgeChargerNeeded

Does your friend still have the car and unless I'm mistaken isn't that a Michigan plate?
Jeff