News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So I got my New headlight actuators from BE&A....

Started by Daytona R/T SE, May 23, 2008, 01:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

And they actually work!  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Mike Ross at BE&A Hooked me up with a pair of functional new reproduction Headlight actuator pods !

He tested them himself before sending them out to me and assured me they would work...

They do !  :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:

Thanks again, Mike !    :wave:

hotrod98

Mike's the man. He's a real mopar guy. I've been happy with all of the stuff that I bought from him.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: hotrod98 on May 23, 2008, 01:42:06 PM
Mike's the man. He's a real mopar guy. I've been happy with all of the stuff that I bought from him.

Yep, I'm very pleased with Mike. He'll be seeing lots more of my $$$ in the near future. :coolgleamA:

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on May 23, 2008, 01:46:43 PM

Yep, I'm very pleased with Mike. He'll be seeing lots more of my $$$ in the near future. :coolgleamA:

He just got another 2 grand from me for that real superbird wing that was sitting in his office. Now it's going to be sitting in my office for a while.
Man... is it me or are our toys getting more expensive nowadays?
And, I still have a long list of stuff that I need to order from him.  :yesnod:

Charles Addams

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: hotrod98 on May 23, 2008, 07:31:42 PM

He just got another 2 grand from me for that real superbird wing that was sitting in his office. Now it's going to be sitting in my office for a while.

The parts are expensive ......but the fact that a person can actually have the option of buying nice new parts is priceless. :Twocents:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

BEAPARTS

Quote from: hotrod98 on May 23, 2008, 07:31:42 PM

Larry,

You weren't suppose to brag about the wing I'm sending you.

Mike

hotrod98

Oops...uhhhh everyone forget that I mentioned it.

Charles Addams

petercharger

any pictures of the headlight actualtors...thanks peter :2thumbs:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

resq302

Let me go on record as saying that Mike is a HUGE asset to the hobby.  First because he is a stand up guy and stands behind his product 100%.  Secondly, if the item isn't perfect compared to the original, Mike will not sell it.  I have personally dealt with Mike and even contributed to getting a part repro'd by sending one of my originals to him.  He will be getting a lot more business from my dad and me since we just got a new project that needs a bunch of parts that Mike sells.  Now to just find some money so we can get the project started... :scratchchin:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto