News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER

Started by Spike, May 17, 2008, 11:57:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small.   
    Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.

"If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few
    seconds".

Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts.

"How long will this take?" I asked.

"They will grow larger over a period of years,"
     my husband replies.

I stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?"

Without missing a beat he says, "Worked for your butt,  didn't it :nana:

A383Wing

And the next day everyone attended his funeral!

Bryan

waroc

:METAL:   ahhhhhh sweet babonka donk !   :punkrocka:
M a s s i v e l y  O v e r  P o w e r e d  A n d  R e s p e c t e d

71ChallengeHer

I wanna know what the guys rub on their beer guts  ?  :shruggy: :nana: :nana: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A383Wing

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on June 07, 2008, 01:05:12 PM
I wanna know what the guys rub on their beer guts  ?  :shruggy: :nana: :nana: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Beer!  (of course) :cheers:

Bryan