News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 charger fender price ???? For sale???

Started by photon, May 10, 2013, 02:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

photon

What is the going rate for a decent set of fenders that will need a little work.  The pass fender is very straight.  It has a little rust showing on the back middle edge where it meets the door.the lower half behind the wheel where it bolts on looks good.   The driver fender has the same rust issue by the back door. Could easily be mudded or patched.  Driver side fender will need a little massaging to straighten it out above the back wheel opening,  not a big fix.  The fronts of both fenders are real straight.  They are my fenders and I would be interested in selling them to someone on this sight.  I do have pictures that I will get on my computer soon.  Thanks

Daytona R/T SE

70's are the toughest ones to find, and unlike 68 and 70 are not available new.

'70 was a lower production year for Chargers and...

Those crazy Daytona clone guys need them, too.

Good ones bring GOOD money. :Twocents:

charger_fan_4ever

Where abouts are you located ?

I'm looking for a better drivers side fender than what i got. Was supposedly a re-primed NOS. Guy forgot to mention they sandblasted it both sides and warped the crap out of it. Puttied it both sides a good 1/4 inch. I was a real happy camper once we put the sander into it and stripped it. I've bought 2 drivers side fenders just by seeing pictures. Got reamed twice :brickwall:

No rust, but warped something fierce and punched in the front.

My first fender needed a fair bit of straitening no rot. I bought it for $300 and sold it to a member for the same price.
The second fender really looked mint and straight Paid $500 for it. Actually worse than the $300 fender.

I have said before how disappointed I was with some of the AMD metal, but like I always say at least its something to work with. Wish I could lay down $650 for a new repro fender.

tsmithae

I know it's not steel but, I have a nice pair of fiberglass '70 fenders for sale.
Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0

photon

Here is a link to the photos of the fenders.  They are for sale let me know if you are interested.  The fenders are located in manhattan ks. 
http://s177.photobucket.com/user/photon07/library/#/user/photon07/library/?sort=3&page=1&_suid=1368299895064026421736652471295

Charger-Bodie

I have a very repairable original paint pass fender.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............