News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Triple Black 1968 Charger R/T needed for BULLITT Promo photoshoot...

Started by xs29j8Bullitt, May 28, 2008, 08:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDR838

Quote from: 1hot68 on May 30, 2008, 09:16:42 PM
Yes You will !! ........I just got the word, IM IN !!  :coolgleamA: :drive:

Congratulations from me too! That's awesome and I guess the fact that they look for the Charger for a photo shoot shows that the remake WILL be a CAR-GUYS-MOVIE! Yeah!

I would love to see my car in a photoshooting like that! Yes, I'm jealous!  :2thumbs:

69_500

If it was on the Thursday before the show, I would come for sure. Don't think I could talk my work into a 5 day weekend on that week, as I won't have any vacation time left by then. And yeah if it was on the Thursday I'd even bring a video camera to tape it for you if you wanted.

TUFCAT

For accurancy they'll have to take many seperate photographs of the car - - missing a wheel cover at each of the four corners!  :icon_smile_big:  I heard that the movie car lost a wheel cover something like 11 different times during the filming.

RDR838

Quote from: TUFCAT on June 01, 2008, 09:27:40 PM
For accurancy they'll have to take many seperate photographs of the car - - missing a wheel cover at each of the four corners!  :icon_smile_big:  I heard that the movie car lost a wheel cover something like 11 different times during the filming.

I counted 8 hubcaps ;-)

They kept on putting them back on the car all the time during filming. Read that in an interview somewhere.