News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PG classic on ebay

Started by 280bb0, June 03, 2008, 07:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

280bb0

Has anyone bought the seat package from this company if so Good or Bad  ??????

Chatt69chgr

PG Classic is Peter Gee in Canada.  He is the one that is repoping all of the Mopar stuff.  Mike Ross at BEA distributes in the US.  Mike also sells the Mopar Authorized parts that have the Mopar logo on them.  Peter's stuff is first rate.  I don't know about the seat package.  If you call them, be patient with the girl on the phone.  She doesn't speak real clear English but she is very nice and eventually you will find out what you need to.  By the way, she's Peter's fiance.

1969chargerrtse

I bought several items from them.  One time something was broke and they sent a new one asap.  They even were open for my call at about 7pm!  No complaints, good prices, and I'm sure if you call them first they will tell you if you're not happy they will refund you.  :yesnod:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

ViperRedCharger

Like Chatt69 said Mike at BE/A sells similar items.  Mike speaks English,  If I were you I would call Mike at 330-725-3990 and he can probably help you out with the seat package.  I have bought exhaust tips, parking lenses and I lam real happy with the quality.  They sell great products.  Goodluck!

Eric

Back N Black

I bought lots from PG classic. and give them  :2thumbs:

280bb0

:2thumbs: Thanks for the info I did call and have a new seat package on the way!!!!

onebadmopar

got a few things from pg myself and his stuff is awsum and very fast shipping

Dodge Don

I've bought stuff from PG Classics and they are top notch. They are based out of eastern Canada.

My understanding is that PG Classics are the ones responsible for making the parts. If I recall I believe they have a marketing deal with BE/A. PG Classics gets Canada and international (E-BAY/Internet) while BE/A gets USA. The parts from BE/A are actually PG Classic parts.

They now also have their stuff being sold/distributed by Mopar as well.

uud looz

I must have just had a bad experience with PG Classics. I ordered new front and rear seat upholstery set from them last fall and first it took a couple of of weeks to get them, then the front seat covers were wrong (way too big and different design than original) After two more weeks of emailing and calling I finally had to pay to send those front covers along with on of my originals back to them. (shipping costs that were never reimbursed) To top it off, it still took fifteen days to get the correct covers back.  I do agree that the seats ended up looking good but it was not a pleasant buying experience to me.

Silver R/T

I ordered couple items from them through ebay, its taking long. Maybe cause of Canada to U.S. customs or whatever but anyways I hope I see my parts soon, its been well over 2 weeks since Ive paid.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Dennis K

I bought a few things from PG Classics and have been happy with them every time. Shipping between the US and Canada can be delayed up to 6 weeks by Customs. I sold a part on ebay to a guy in Canada and he was not happy with the time it took to get there. He emailed me about every other day. I never could get it through to him that it was out of my control. I dropped off the package at my local post office the day after I received the payment.

280bb0

GOT THEM!!!!!!  They look good, box was beat up but covers were not damaged. I didnt know they were made in china but they look good now we will see how they fit. The price is what I could afford I will post pics when done.

Dodge Don

Quote from: 280bb0 on June 14, 2008, 05:59:32 AM
GOT THEM!!!!!!  They look good, box was beat up but covers were not damaged. I didnt know they were made in china but they look good now we will see how they fit. The price is what I could afford I will post pics when done.

Yes they are made in China but they sell top quality stuff...their resto parts are outstanding.

Silver R/T

ok...after over 2 weeks of waiting I got a refund...somehow parts that I ordered got returned back to them. This was after they provided me a tracking number and I was waiting for my parts for over 2 weeks. I asked what happed to my parts that I was supposed to get, they just replied "you can reorder again if you want parts".
What kind of bs is this, would I have to wait another 2 weeks to find out my parts are not being sent to me...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Dodge Don

Quote from: Silver R/T on June 14, 2008, 01:02:08 PM
ok...after over 2 weeks of waiting I got a refund...somehow parts that I ordered got returned back to them. This was after they provided me a tracking number and I was waiting for my parts for over 2 weeks. I asked what happed to my parts that I was supposed to get, they just replied "you can reorder again if you want parts".
What kind of bs is this, would I have to wait another 2 weeks to find out my parts are not being sent to me...

Silver, the sender doesn't have much control once it is shipped and it would have to clear through US Customs. Normally things go through pretty smooth but I once had an item I shipped rejected by US Customs with no reason given...had to resend again and it made it through no problem.  :shruggy: