News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

XV Motorsports open house

Started by suntech, June 16, 2008, 09:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suntech

Does anybody have pictures from it???? Specially the 68 Charger, with the right weels on !!!!! :drool5:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

bordin34

I was there with my camera and a 2gb card in it with a fully charged battery, but didn't feel like taking any pictures. I don't remember the 68 being any different than what was posted on here.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

suntech

On the pictures we have seen here, it has smaller (narrower) rear wheels than it was planned. The 335/30 rears should be on now.
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

autodynamics

bordin34

Autodynamics I saw your car there near the Torino. Great looking car as usual and people were really surprised about the new Hemi in there.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ