News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Update on the Billboard Daytona

Started by jodaddy1, October 28, 2007, 03:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

thats cool   , i remember reading about that car a couple times
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste

Wasn't it also mentioned in one of the Mopar mags not all that long ago?

jodaddy1

I believe it as in Collectors guide.  They said something like it may be the first "clone" built.

jodaddy1

for those who have asked I got sick and was unable to finish as planned so now its done and basically installed-- working on the z bars....... but installed enough to shoot a video of it on and working lights ---- click the link and watch   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=25764075

moparstuart

do you have a full on from the front picture of that nose ????

jodaddy1

Quote from: moparstuart on January 09, 2008, 05:35:04 PM
   do you have a full on from the front picture of that nose ????

no sorry I don't not enough room in front /Im too fat to make it work ;D ;D  I noticed that when I shot that video I did not open the lights all the way,  only had it hooked up to a battery to make it work.

jodaddy1

Well since I got the repreve from the x and job is going good.  Nobody bought it so thank gosh I'm moving ahead.  Z-Bars and side nose pics

PocketThunder

Keep up the good work Jodaddy..  :yesnod:   :popcrn:   :popcrn:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Once you get the nose perfected give me a call !

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

Great to see a different approach to a daytona clone build.  :2thumbs:

I'm waiting to see who will be the first one to use the new headlamp setup from Stinger.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on July 02, 2008, 11:41:47 AM
Great to see a different approach to a daytona clone build.  :2thumbs:

I'm waiting to see who will be the first one to use the new headlamp setup from Stinger.

so do they  have manually removeable hlp doors or no doors at all ?

BigBlockSam

i believe it's  no doors . see how good the contours of the nose match there fiberglass daytona  fenders . covers would be easy enough to make .
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on July 02, 2008, 01:30:36 PM
i believe it's  no doors . see how good the contours of the nose match there fiberglass daytona  fenders . covers would be easy enough to make .
That what you use the rubber garden hose for  :smilielol: :smilielol:

hotrod98

If a guy didn't want to have to engineer everything and wanted a simple wing car, he could just use the nose, these headlamps, the fender scoops and a wing assembly and there you go...a simple wing car. No doors, no actuators, no vacuum harness, no plug, no trunk modification, no interior moldings, package tray or headliner to mess with. Heck... I may just build another car like that just for fun.
Did anyone notice that I used simple and wingcar in the same sentence?
I almost never do that.  :icon_smile_big:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

Quotesimple and wingcar in the same sentence?

there you go again , dreaming.  i'm trying to get my plan together. aint easy..   :dance: :pushup: :buff: :shortbus: :hack: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: