News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Hard Chargers - Aero Car DVD - Special Offer

Started by Aero426, July 01, 2008, 02:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

Well, who got their disks and how did you like them?

WINGR

Hi Doug, got mine and I loved it. :2thumbs: I only wish it was about 10 hours longer. I was planning on calling you to let you know but have been a little on the busy side. I took my Daytona to a show yesterday and have got another one next week. Thanks again, I really appreciate you sending that out. Take care,

WINGR/Steve

A383Wing

Quote from: DougSchellinger on July 12, 2008, 01:57:11 PM
Well, who got their disks and how did you like them?

Got mine Saturday....gonna watch them tonight....

Thanks

Bryan

A383Wing

Daytona Enthusiast

Amazing !!! makes you wonder about all the good stuff that ended up on the cutting room floor. I didn't know the Hard Chargers
was a comedy. I got a kick out of that guy doing his best Elvis in the infield.

Aero426

Quote from: Daytona Enthusiast on July 14, 2008, 04:57:44 AM
Amazing !!! makes you wonder about all the good stuff that ended up on the cutting room floor. I didn't know the Hard Chargers
was a comedy. I got a kick out of that guy doing his best Elvis in the infield.

The Darlington infield stuff on that film is certainly old school.   

69_500

Change of plans Doug. Wife is upset about the cost of the trip to Carlisle last weekend, so unless you'll still have some copies around the time of the monster Mopar I'll be out of luck on the video's. Seems she didn't realize how much gas the 500 was going to use on the 1,200 mile trip.

Aero426

I'm going to bump this.  We sold out of DVD's at the St Louis wing car meet, and to fill a couple orders we had to restock by buying 30 copies.    If you are thinking of a nice gift for yourself, both disks are available.  Same pricing as over the summer,  $29.95 each or both for $49.95 and whether you buy one or both, it still includes the shipping.