News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

old old superbird/daytona/winged warriors members

Started by talkiemopar, July 06, 2008, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talkiemopar

help - finding the members of the winged car clubs going back to the beginning.  If you know any members address, phone # or contact info from 1977 to-date, please contact me.  I'm going to try to put together an old timers reunion, (new comers welcome).  Not a club function, just a chance to reminisce.  Much like a high school class reunion.  No need to drive a winged or other 'club' car or still own one.

I'd just like to see how much interest there might be in a (condidering most folks have access to a computer or their grandkids do) ' pick your own motel, plan what you want. A  two day get-together at a planned location in Northern Kentucky, just south of Cincinnati. ( a pretty central location)  Lord willing I'm still around - it would be in 2009 probably in Sept or early October.  Any interest?

This is not intended to conflict with any club functions.  Pass it on! :icon_smile_cool: :2thumbs:

Sherry Edwards
12495 Hutton Dr
Walton, Ky  41094
859-485-4808
859-485-4808

moparchris

great idea, but it's just to far away from AZ. for me. :-\

moparstuart

Quote from: talkiemopar on July 06, 2008, 02:44:37 PM
help - finding the members of the winged car clubs going back to the beginning.  If you know any members address, phone # or contact info from 1977 to-date, please contact me.  I'm going to try to put together an old timers reunion, (new comers welcome).  Not a club function, just a chance to reminisce.  Much like a high school class reunion.  No need to drive a winged or other 'club' car or still own one.

I'd just like to see how much interest there might be in a (condidering most folks have access to a computer or their grandkids do) ' pick your own motel, plan what you want. A  two day get-together at a planned location in Northern Kentucky, just south of Cincinnati. ( a pretty central location)  Lord willing I'm still around - it would be in 2009 probably in Sept or early October.  Any interest?

This is not intended to conflict with any club functions.  Pass it on! :icon_smile_cool: :2thumbs:

Sherry Edwards
12495 Hutton Dr
Walton, Ky  41094
859-485-4808
859-485-4808

october 2009 is the taladega event ? you might want to move the date or maybe change it to a cruise/caravan to the taladega event ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69_500

I know of a few of the older members and have some contact information on a few of them. Although I'd venture to say that you and Rick probably know the same people I do from back when I was a kid. Although I'll make sure to tell my DAD, so that he can make it too. Even though he is car less right now.

talkiemopar

Thanks Stuart,
Rick doens't tell me everything :smilielol:  I will certainly make some other date or as you suggest - at this time just trying to get an idea on interest.  Food for thought  :cheers:

pettybird