News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

T-shirts are here!

Started by Troy, July 09, 2008, 04:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

green69rt

Well, since folks are jumping in, I'd like a couple of XXL.

alfaitalia

Quote from: jefferson on May 02, 2018, 08:52:03 AM
Do you ship Apparel overseas? Id be interested in a charger shirt or hoddies whatever if so!
Located in Aus

I would also like one...but live in the UK. Would you consider shipping one here? ..obviously the postage would be far higher to the UK than the U.S. but that's fine. I seem to be in the minority here by "only" being a large size without a string of X,s. Lol. Not worried about the colour really. Cheers.

Dean.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

runningman

I'm in for some large shirts if you have any left!

Kern Dog

Will thong underwear be available as well  ?
(Asking for a friend)

Troy

Ok guys, sorry again for the delays. For the last year I've been on a big project at work that just finished with 3 weeks in Australia (then 3 days sleeping). Today was my first day of "normal life". The box of shirts is sitting on my desk - I just need to check sizes to update the list.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

jefferson

Quote from: Troy on June 19, 2018, 12:50:07 AM
Ok guys, sorry again for the delays. For the last year I've been on a big project at work that just finished with 3 weeks in Australia (then 3 days sleeping). Today was my first day of "normal life". The box of shirts is sitting on my desk - I just need to check sizes to update the list.

Troy

hey mate, did you see or spot any chargers while you were here?

4cruzin

Thanks Troy!  Hope work is going well . . . any 2x or 3x and I'm in for one, any color is fine!   :2thumbs:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Dans 68

Troy, a 2x for me. Black if available. Thanks, buddy.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

charger chris

Let me know what you have.
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

white

charger chris

I would like 2xl and 2xxl 1 black and white for each.
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

timmycharger

Hi Troy, if still available, I would like 2 xl shirts if possible, doesn't matter what color, thanks!  Also, any stickers left?

Mike

JB400

Hey Troy,  is it a good time to ask for shirts and stickers, or would you prefer me to wait a little bit?

Troy

Quote from: JB400 on October 23, 2019, 09:53:10 PM
Hey Troy,  is it a good time to ask for shirts and stickers, or would you prefer me to wait a little bit?
Well, sure - if by waiting a bit you meant a couple weeks. I actually have the shirts laid out. Stickers are the easy part.

Troy

hudak69rt

Troy

Quote from: hudak69rt on February 22, 2023, 09:07:36 PMShirts still for sale?
Yes, but I'll have to do inventory again. Pretty sure I'm all out of XL.

Troy

GreatOne34

hudak69rt

All good I'm medium or large not a big dude lmao

sixty8charger

any 3XL available? in Black preferably?
Jayson

Mr. Lee

Quote from: Troy on February 25, 2023, 06:54:39 PMYes, but I'll have to do inventory again. Pretty sure I'm all out of XL.

Troy

Hi Troy, any Mediums available?

Serge

rob1684

Charger_Fan

Love how this page alone ranges with posts from 2018 to 2023.  :smilielol:   :slap:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)