News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

T-shirts are here!

Started by Troy, July 09, 2008, 04:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craigandlynda

am new to the site...what do these shirts look like? going to get more? got a pic to post?

Dave22443

I'll take mine shipped.  Thanks !

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Khyron

2 of those are mine, I'll send you the green when I get back home!  :2thumbs:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Ponch ®

guess ill have to wait for mine to be shipped later.

just let us know when /where we can start sending the $ in...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Neal_J

Fearless Leader:

Thanks for doing this.  I'm sure that it required you to front the money so please let me, and anyone else who previously expressed interest in shirts but will not be attending Carlisle, know where to send you the $$$.

Thanks again,

Neals

BMOTOXSTAR

Troy,
  I did not miss out. I said that I wanted one months ago. XL or 2XL for me. :2thumbs:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

dodgecharger-fan

Let me know when you've got it all sorted out for shipping. I'm still in for the two I requested.

They look great, BTW.  :2thumbs:

sick dawg

Troy,
shirts look great!
When you have everything sorted out, just let me know how much and where to send it.
Thanks,
Brian

CHARGERMAN2007_69

ya post up the price and the address to send the money to and ill buy one for sure

Thanks steve
1971 charger SE 500
1970 charger r/t(clone)
1970 GTX(clone)
1999 Durrango
1997 jeep grand Cherokee
1973 gtx 1 of 117
1996 Dodge ram

mikepmcs

Just let me know when the sweatshirt go round is coming please. :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

chargerman68

two large here but we cant make it to the show...
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

runningman

Still in for mine as well, when you get back and have everything sorted plmk.  Thanks

Matt

Sinister68

Quote from: Charger74 on July 10, 2008, 07:09:27 AM
Later shipping is fine Troy.  Just let us know where to send to money.
Ditto!  :2thumbs:
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

Back N Black

Quote from: Sinister68 on July 11, 2008, 11:28:59 AM
Quote from: Charger74 on July 10, 2008, 07:09:27 AM
Later shipping is fine Troy.  Just let us know where to send to money.
Ditto!  :2thumbs:

Ditto! on that Ditto. :D

HKCharger

Troy, if you arent going to print anymore that is cool, but do I have permission to use the logo and make my own? Wife bought a shirt press today and id like to make my first shirt with the DC logo if its cool :cheers:

konigcharger

Later shipping is fine, or i could pick up at the Nats...  :2thumbs:

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

keepat

Troy,
Great meeting you and some of the others, and thanks for the Great T-shirts! I'm sorry I didn't meet more of the members, but My new Challenger was ready for pick-up today! So I left Carlisle at 2:00 pm today to get it! :drool5:
Thank You!
Pat

quapman

It's been so long since the "order" thread that I honestly don't remember if I pre-ordered one or not. I'm looking to get a 2XL, please. Let me know where to send (or Paypal) and how much.

Sorry we missed you at Carlisle, either at the tent or the hotel. It seems we were either too early or too late to find y'all.

Thanks!

Steve

bakerhillpins

Troy

Any news on where to mail and how much to send? I am not in a rush just don't want to leave you hanging if I missed the info.

Thanks
Bryan
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

moparstuart

Quote from: bakerhillpins on July 23, 2008, 10:57:08 AM
Troy

Any news on where to mail and how much to send? I am not in a rush just don't want to leave you hanging if I missed the info.

Thanks
Bryan
me to , where do we send the money and how much for the fat guy shirt

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BMOTOXSTAR

15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Drache

How much for two 2XL shipped to Cananda?  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

tommymac

Troy I'd like one of each in XL white and black with pockets, How much with shipping and handling?Where to send  Thanks TMC

Troy

I'm still sorting through all these (yes, I'm slow but this also takes more time than I thought). The t-shirt company made a few mistakes so I'm trying to figure out what all is incorrect. I should be finished tonight. Remember, I only ordered what was posted in this thread (http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,45199.0.html) and I don't have any extra shirts at this time.

alenglish: One of yours has a big ink stain so I have to get it remade
I checked and packed all these already: moparstuart, XS29J8, Manfred318, xs29j8Bullitt, nh_mopar_fan, Big Lebowski, Dave22443, Khyron, dodgecharger-fan, sick dawg, runningman, Back N Black, konigcharger, and bakerhillpins.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

BMOTOXSTAR

Troy,
Is bmotoxstar on there? :scratchchin: :icon_smile_question:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT