News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Modtop Daytona SE AKA SF Daytona buildsheet copy

Started by nascarxx29, July 19, 2008, 12:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nascarxx29

For some not registered on the moparts board.dayclona posted its buildsheet.I tried to enlarge and clean it up on photoshop looks clear

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

WingCharger

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

TK73

Anybody care to clarify what us 3rd gen no-vices are looking for??

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

WingCharger

Did some decoding.
Built on June 10th, The Vehicle delivery and handling says it is a Canadian car, but vehicle order number doesnt?? Why?? :scratchchin:
It has the 440 4 barrel engine, Auto Trans, 8.75 3.55:1 Axle, Sure-Grip, Unknown Tires, Unkown Trim Code, Black Upper Door Frame, Single Tone Paint, F8 green, Matching roof,
Black Sterring Column, Woodgrain Sterring Wheel, 7 Blade Fan, Torque Drive Fan, 70 Amp Battery, 36 Teeth Pin Speedometer
3.25 Driveshft, Black Wheels, Disk Front Brakes, Left & Right Heavy Duty Torsion Bars,
Light Group, Axle Package, Special Edition, Fronr Disk Brakes, Rear Heavy Duty, Power Brakes, Console, Rear Armrests/Ashtrays, Bucket Seats, Carpet,
70 Amp Battery, Heavy Duty Anti-Freeze, Passenger side mirror, Left Hand Remote Control Mirror, Front heater, Rear Window Defogger,
Glove Box Lock, Cigar Lighter, Three Speed wipers, Dual Horns, Pedal dress Up, Undercoat/Hood Pad, Woodgrain instrument Panel, Map light, Glove Box Light, Ash Tray light, Trunk light, Hood Mounted Turn Signals, Ignition Light Time Delay, Headlight on Buzzer,
Drip trough Moulding, Wheel Lip moulding, Belt Moulding, Front and Rear bumper Guards????,

It had heavy duty antifreeze, and a rear window defogger, which makes me think this might be a canadian car. :-\

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1971 Charger R/T: B5 Blue 440 Automatic
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1970 GTO: 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: 340 Automatic

hergfest

The dealer order number won't show it as being a Canadian car if it is a special order car.

moparstuart

Quote from: WingCharger on July 19, 2008, 01:07:09 PM
Did some decoding.
Built on June 10th, The Vehicle delivery and handling says it is a Canadian car, but vehicle order number doesnt?? Why?? :scratchchin:
It has the 440 4 barrel engine, Auto Trans, 8.75 3.55:1 Axle, Sure-Grip, Unknown Tires, Unkown Trim Code, Black Upper Door Frame, Single Tone Paint, F8 green, Matching roof,
Black Sterring Column, Woodgrain Sterring Wheel, 7 Blade Fan, Torque Drive Fan, 70 Amp Battery, 36 Teeth Pin Speedometer
3.25 Driveshft, Black Wheels, Disk Front Brakes, Left & Right Heavy Duty Torsion Bars,
Light Group, Axle Package, Special Edition, Fronr Disk Brakes, Rear Heavy Duty, Power Brakes, Console, Rear Armrests/Ashtrays, Bucket Seats, Carpet,
70 Amp Battery, Heavy Duty Anti-Freeze, Passenger side mirror, Left Hand Remote Control Mirror, Front heater, Rear Window Defogger,
Glove Box Lock, Cigar Lighter, Three Speed wipers, Dual Horns, Pedal dress Up, Undercoat/Hood Pad, Woodgrain instrument Panel, Map light, Glove Box Light, Ash Tray light, Trunk light, Hood Mounted Turn Signals, Ignition Light Time Delay, Headlight on Buzzer,
Drip trough Moulding, Wheel Lip moulding, Belt Moulding, Front and Rear bumper Guards????,

It had heavy duty antifreeze, and a rear window defogger, which makes me think this might be a canadian car. :-\
hey petty bird chalk up another canadian daytona with rear defroster
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69CoronetRT

Did some decoding.

Sometimes when VON numbers conflict, like they do here, one will take priority over another. In this case, the Canada sold indication got bumped.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

65post

Just wondering did all daytonas have the ( special order ) at the bottom of the build sheet.My old F8 ( Canadian ) daytona had the same thing at the bottom of its build sheet.Terryl
Previously owned Daytona XX29L9B423239 - f8 - white int. - power windows.

69_500

Not sure if they all had Special Order or not, but all of the ones I've seen have. The 500's have series of cars with the same thing on the bottom. Other 500's read Special Handling, others read Special Order 18 and such.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

pettybird

Quote from: moparstuart on July 19, 2008, 02:26:33 PM
hey petty bird chalk up another canadian daytona with rear defroster

yep yep

and another F8 car to boot.

as far as bcast sheets my bird has "31  NASCAR  NO  2"

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1971 Charger R/T: B5 Blue 440 Automatic
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1970 GTO: 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: 340 Automatic

Ghoste

I've never heard of that designation either (not that I'm an expert by even the slightest stretch), is it common?

69_500

Seems a lot of the Birds had NASCAR on the bottom of the broadcast sheets. I haven't seen a 500 or a Daytona with that written on the bottom though. Special Handling, Special Order, and the likes mainly on the Dodge cars.

THE CHARGER PUNK

well my dad was gettin some film developed the other day n they gave us another photo envelope and it had the pics we thought were lost and there sure enuf is 1 pic of the 05 mopar show with a pic of the Daytona SE from the front  :2thumbs:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on July 28, 2008, 01:27:36 PM
well my dad was gettin some film developed the other day n they gave us another photo envelope and it had the pics we thought were lost and there sure enuf is 1 pic of the 05 mopar show with a pic of the Daytona SE from the front  :2thumbs:

So lets see them??!!??!!??
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

THE CHARGER PUNK

well it is in picture form so im gonna now need 2 get it on the computer

moparstuart

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

moparstuart

WingCharger

I will say this one time, and one time only. THEY NEVER PRODUCED A FACTORY MODTOP DAYTONA!! They never even made a ModTop Charger damnt!!!! But, I will admit, that photoshop of the F6 Daytona with the green ModTop looked kind a cool... :scratchchin:.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

THE CHARGER PUNK

im bringin the pic to a buddys 2day n im gonna take a pic of it on webcam so sometime itll be on

moparstuart

69_500

Why is everyone still making a big deal out of this? Its going to be the same car that has been posted already.

moparstuart

but a different picture of it  , would be awesome   :smilielol:

Brock Samson

Quote from: WingCharger on July 28, 2008, 06:34:09 PM
I will say this one time, and one time only. THEY NEVER PRODUCED A FACTORY MODTOP DAYTONA!! They never even made a ModTop Charger damnt!!!! But, I will admit, that photoshop of the F6 Daytona with the green ModTop looked kind a cool... :scratchchin:.

:smilielol:

you are so original..
Not!

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 29, 2008, 03:54:13 PM
Quote from: WingCharger on July 28, 2008, 06:34:09 PM

:smilielol:

you are so original..
Not!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NOT%21
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

maxwellwedge

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on July 19, 2008, 01:18:09 PM
which makes me think this might be a canadian car. :-\

It is.

The original nose, wing, latch tray, decklid and rear glass were stolen off of that car while parked at a body shop in the 70's or 80's. The kids who stole the parts sold them to the old man who I bought 665 from. All the old-timers in that area remember 665 and 666 sitting side by side at the dealership in BC. I got all those extra parts when I bought 665 from the old fellow. I also got another wing as well. That made 2 extra wings - 1 black, one white. I did not know the extra parts were stolen (many years before) when I purchased them with the car. I still have everything but the nose which I sold with 665.

moparstuart

I wonder if one of those wings goes on dougs cnadian daytona (pettybird ) here ???????