News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Drunk Dad+Baby Monitor= Divorce

Started by NHCharger, October 19, 2005, 07:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

My friend Jon is a total bonehead. He had a cookout the other weekend (I couldn't make it, thank God). Seems that his friend Dan showed up with a new and really hot girlfriend. Anyway it was Jon's turn to change the baby's diaper (he has two young girls). He went upstairs and one of his friend's went with him. While changing the diaper he was telling his friend how hot he thought Dan's G/F was and if she gave him the word he'd leave his fat assed wife in a heartbeat. He then described in vivid detail the things he would do to her body. When Jon came back into the kitchen his wife was holding the baby monitor. Not only had she heard every word, but his parents and in-laws too. ::) Lastest info I got today is he's still sleeping on the couch and she wants him to see a marriage councilor. 
When he got married 3 years ago me and some friends had a bet on the length of the marriage. I said 5 years max. Looks like I'm on target.
Also, let this be a warning to anyone with a baby monitor in the house.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Shakey

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Any pics of the broad?

I can just imagine what he was sayin'.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

JimShine

The wireless ones are a bad idea. When I go searching for frequencies in my area looking for the alternate rescue frequencies, I can find baby monitors a mile away. You would be amazing how well they pickup up the rest of the house.

Afflyer

We've got a helluva monitor system.  I can pick up a signal from the base even at the neighbor's house!  That guy is an I-D-I-O-T !!!

:smilielol:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Todd Wilson

RD

that is just too damn funny!!!!!  Doh!!!! that will leave a mark!! ( a bad back for sleeping on the couch that is). Imagine if his mother-in-law hated him before their marriage what she thinks of him now hehehe
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

4cruzin

Yep . . . definitely digging a hole there!!   
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

ChargerBill

That guy deserves whatever he gets. Integrity is how you act when no one else is around...this guy obviously has none. What a loser.... :rotz:
Life is a highway...

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Todd Wilson

Well after having a few PBR's and thinking about all this maybe his fat ass wife should go to counseling or make some changes. He isnt happy and the beer made him speak his mind. He just got caught. Its a 2 way street there and sleeping on the couch now isnt hurting him a a bit.

Todd

bull

You're glad you missed it? Many people would pay good money to witness that first hand.

Lowprofile

Once again, It just goes to prove that nothing is funnier than every day life.    :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

SuBLimE 69

Sorry for him but damn thats funny as H#LL !

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

ChargerBill

I believe that marriage vows are supposed to be sacred and "Until death do us part" is supposed to mean something, however, I do not believe that that means either partner can become lazy, obese, or abusive just because they know they can get away with it. I would not marry an obese woman for the sheer fact that I believe that 90% of people who are obese simply choose to let themselves go and will likely NEVER care for themselves or change their unhealthy ways. I am not saying that all of them are like that, because if you are either injured or sick that is a completely different story and I would never hold weight gain against one of those individuals. My point is, if my wife gained 100lbs and was lazy and could care less about taking care of herself or trying to lose the weight, I would have a very hard time with that. Not only does it create a health issue and shorten someones life, but it also is indicative of an underlying emotional problem, and ultimately shows a complete lack of respect for your marriage and your partner. So Todd, I will agree with you that the marriage problems these two have are obviously partly hers as well...it takes two. If she truly cared about her marriage (barring any health issues that she cannot control - that he should be supportive through) she would take care of herself and try to stay somewhat attractive and healthy for her husband and children...as he should for her as well.
Life is a highway...

NHCharger

Quote from: Silver R/T on October 19, 2005, 10:52:15 PM
lol is that real story?

OK, two other examples of how Jon can't keep his mouth shut.
1. His dream was to become a cop. His Dad was a cop and his older brother is a DEA agent. Jon lasted less than a year as a cop. While booking a drunk woman she began yelling that Jon groped her and she was suing the police department. In front of several people including the chief Jon said "only your boyfriend would Fu#k a pig like you". He was fired a month later, oh yeah, he also got caught twice sleeping in the cruiser while on duty and gained 50 pounds in one year.
2. He attended a  cook out at his parents last year with his wife who was 8 months pregnant at the time. When his cousin (a good friend of mine who told me this story) joked with Jon about lack of sex with his wife being pregnant Jon replied (in front of everybody) "her mouth still works".   
I have more examples of Jon's foot in mouth disease since he worked for me for 3 years but I've got to go to work and the rest of the stories would take most of the day.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

TeeWJay426

Brian, I think you found the guy that is living up to your Grandpa's words of wisdom..... ::)
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Shakey

Quote from: ChargerBill on October 19, 2005, 10:38:15 PM
That guy deserves whatever he gets. Integrity is how you act when no one else is around...this guy obviously has none. What a loser.... :rotz:

The whole point of the story Bill is that he thought no one else was around - RE: the baby monitor!

Charger4404spd

My Dad and his welding partner were in Pigeon Forge one day working on some equipment. There was an amusement ride there that lifts 2 people a couple hundred feet in the air and drops them. You all probably kow what I am talking about.

Well there were 2 married couples there to ride it. The ladies didnt want to so the two men went up. This ride gets to the top and sticks. So while the ride attendant is below working on it, the two men start having a conversation.

One of the men starts telling the other about an affair he was having with a lady friend, going into a few details also. What they didnt know was that the ride had a microphone on it so the people on the ground can hear the screams, etc.

When they came back down, Dad said his wife was screaming bloody murder and throwing one helluva fit. Im sure the next few days was hell for him. Haha!

nh_mopar_fan

What a dunce. He deserves everything he gets. If he put the 50lbs on, it sounds like his wife isn't the only one with a fat ass.

andy74

i love reading stuff like this first thing in the morning,makes that first coffee spray out my mouth nicely!

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

73dodge

Quote from: NHCharger on October 20, 2005, 05:12:45 AM
lol is that real story?

1. His dream was to become a cop. His Dad was a cop and his older brother is a DEA agent. Jon lasted less than a year as a cop. While booking a drunk woman she began yelling that Jon groped her and she was suing the police department. In front of several people including the chief Jon said "only your boyfriend would Fu#k a pig like you". He was fired a month later, oh yeah, he also got caught twice sleeping in the cruiser while on duty and gained 50 pounds in one year.
2. He attended a  cook out at his parents last year with his wife who was 8 months pregnant at the time. When his cousin (a good friend of mine who told me this story) joked with Jon about lack of sex with his wife being pregnant Jon replied (in front of everybody) "her mouth still works".   
I have more examples of Jon's foot in mouth disease since he worked for me for 3 years but I've got to go to work and the rest of the stories would take most of the day.

glad this guy did not last as a cop. He's video tape material for someone showing him beating someone for a minor infraction
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

41husk

Does he have any chargers he needs to sell before the divcorce ???

I am just kidding, but that is why my cars are in my name only, and my wife does not no the value, " yes, dear I sold the convertible Challenger for $1,000 and I got $500 for the old Charger, here is your $750, after all I just want to be fair with you"
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

MyMopar

Quote from: ChargerBill on October 20, 2005, 01:54:39 AM
I believe that marriage vows are supposed to be sacred and "Until death do us part" is supposed to mean something, however, I do not believe that that means either partner can become lazy, obese, or abusive just because they know they can get away with it. I would not marry an obese woman for the sheer fact that I believe that 90% of people who are obese simply choose to let themselves go and will likely NEVER care for themselves or change their unhealthy ways. I am not saying that all of them are like that, because if you are either injured or sick that is a completely different story and I would never hold weight gain against one of those individuals. My point is, if my wife gained 100lbs and was lazy and could care less about taking care of herself or trying to lose the weight, I would have a very hard time with that. Not only does it create a health issue and shorten someones life, but it also is indicative of an underlying emotional problem, and ultimately shows a complete lack of respect for your marriage and your partner. So Todd, I will agree with you that the marriage problems these two have are obviously partly hers as well...it takes two. If she truly cared about her marriage (barring any health issues that she cannot control - that he should be supportive through) she would take care of herself and try to stay somewhat attractive and healthy for her husband and children...as he should for her as well.

I'm with you on this.  In CT you can not get a divorce if when you got married that person acted a certain way.  As an example, if you married someone with a drinking problem and then one day you wanted a divorce, yuo could not put down a reason for divorce being a drinking problem.  Likewise, if you married someone because they liked to drink/do drugs and they stopped and cleaned up their act, you could put that down as a reason for divorce.
So if you married a fit, in shape woman and then 2 years later she turned into a fat slob, you have grounds for a legal divorce. 
Now this guy does sound like a bonehead, but in all honesty it is natural for men to talk about sex.  The Discovery Health channel even says so  :icon_smile_big:

Old Moparz

And you're still friends with this guy?   ::)
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

andy74

PocketThunder

This story is awesome! 

Sometimes i say things on purpose into the baby monitor when its my turn to change diapers.  like, hey son, your moms pretty hot, i bet you want a little brother dont you?  then i go downstairs and see if it gets me any action.... usually she's wise to my games but lately..... :icon_smile_wink:

Quote from: 41husk on October 20, 2005, 08:51:07 AM
Does he have any chargers he needs to sell before the divcorce ???

I am just kidding, but that is why my cars are in my name only, and my wife does not no the value, " yes, dear I sold the convertible Challenger for $1,000 and I got $500 for the old Charger, here is your $750, after all I just want to be fair with you"

:iagree:  thats right.  tell them a lot less of what you really paid or sold.  I sold my Jeep this spring for $7000 and she took 10% right off the top!  I think i got out easy on that one.....
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ponch ®

Quote from: NHCharger on October 20, 2005, 05:12:45 AM
lol is that real story?

2. He attended a   cook out at his parents last year with his wife who was 8 months pregnant at the time. When his cousin (a good friend of mine who told me this story) joked with Jon about lack of sex with his wife being pregnant Jon replied (in front of everybody) "her mouth still works".     

:haha: :haha: :haha: dude was probably just speaking the truth (in both situations).
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Charger_Fan

Geez, this guy could give the Opossum boy stories a run for the money! :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 20, 2005, 01:48:42 PM
Geez, this guy could give the Opossum boy stories a run for the money! :smilielol:

One difference though, as far as I know, Opossum Boy hasn't reproduced yet. He waited until another guy I knew got married, had a kid, got divorced, & then moved in with the ex. I actually saw Opossum Boy riding the same bike he always had, but with the other guy's kid on the back in a child seat wearing a helmet. (Maybe he's psycho, but at least he's safe.) Of course that was over 15 years ago, so I don't know if he's planted any seeds that could have sprouted.   :o
               Bob                

PocketThunder

Do you have those saved somewhere?   i very vaguely remember them.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 20, 2005, 02:26:53 PM

Do you have those saved somewhere?     i very vaguely remember them.
Not me, Moparz is da man for those. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

Opossum Boy.  :D  I just remembered something else he did once when he didn't have enough money for a tatoo he wanted. I'll add it later.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,2980.0.html
               Bob                

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Old Moparz

Bob                

SuBLimE 69

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

AKcharger

My cat says "I always turn the baby monitor off when I speak ill of people"

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed