News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ok, I know Seattle people are twisted, but DAYUMM!!

Started by Charger_Fan, October 20, 2005, 12:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Seattle folks aren't easily satisfied these days? :smilielol:

http://www.sltrib.com/nationworld/ci_3133900

SEATTLE - An Enumclaw, Wash.-area man who authorities say helped run a farm where people had sex with animals - and where a Seattle man died doing so with a horse - was charged with criminal trespassing Wednesday.
    Police began investigating James Tait, 54, and another man who lived at the rural Southeast King County farm after the Seattle man died of injuries suffered during intercourse with a horse in the summer, Enumclaw police said.
    The charge stems from a July 2 bestiality session involving Tait, the 45-year-old Seattle man and a horse in a neighbor's barn, charging papers say. According to the King County Medical Examiner's Office, the Seattle man died of acute peritonitis due to perforation of the colon. :o

Attempts to contact Tait on Wednesday were unsuccessful.
    King County prosecutors say it's the most-severe charge they could file; Washington is one of more than a dozen states that does not outlaw bestiality.
    ''There is no evidence of injury to the animal to support animal-cruelty charges,'' said Dan Satterberg, the county prosecutor's chief of staff. ''This is the only crime we can charge.''

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Charger Aficionado

Wrecked-'em...   Daymn near killed-'em...

We should have a post for all the "out-there" stuff that we find...   This would win...

Shakey

:'(

It makes me scared thinking that there are people out there wandering the same planet I am on!

65FuryIII

Ponch ®

Someone at some other site posted the video of the guy with the horse. Even I refused to watch it......
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

CB

Quote from: Ponch on October 20, 2005, 01:07:39 PM
Someone at some other site posted the video of the guy with the horse. Even I refused to watch it......

thats what you say  :D
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Old Moparz

I don't believe you.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Ponch ®

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 20, 2005, 02:25:11 PM

I don't believe you.

for real dude...i read other people's replies and some of them were saying the couldnt sleep after watching it and whatnot...I figured that was just something I didnt need to see.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Old Moparz

Quote from: Ponch on October 20, 2005, 02:28:08 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on October 20, 2005, 02:25:11 PM

I don't believe you.

for real dude...i read other people's replies and some of them were saying the couldnt sleep after watching it and whatnot...I figured that was just something I didnt need to see.

Okay, maybe I'll take your word for it, but I bet Orange Crush was in on it. I don't think there's much he wouldn't do if he hasn't done it already.
               Bob                

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

bull

Now I know what HalfastAMX has been doing in his spare time. :P

Silver R/T

wow such sick old fucks living in my state, im on horsefuck hunt now
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Todd Wilson

Skudd

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

6pkrunner

Wow! Simply wow! There is something seriously spinning out of control on this planet. Something in the water or in the air, but there are too many loonies in our midst.

Brock Samson

Ponch ®

Old Moparz

Bob                

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Ponch on October 21, 2005, 12:41:09 PM
A horse is a horse, of course of course...

Oh the ol' gray mare, she ain't what she used to be.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

dkn1997

so the horse was pitching and the guy was catching?
RECHRGED

Steve P.

I can say that with all the REALLLLLLLY F_d up people here in Florida, that is the first time I have ever heard of that...  I am tickled pink that it WAS NOT HERE.......... :icon_smile_dead:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Charger_Fan

Quote from: dkn1997 on October 21, 2005, 06:17:02 PM
Yup, that's what I got out of it.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TheGhost

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 21, 2005, 10:25:49 PM
Quote from: dkn1997 on October 21, 2005, 06:17:02 PM
Yup, that's what I got out of it.

Uh.....  that's fucked up beyond belief....
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Todd Wilson

Dam and I missed it?! HAHA!  Now where did I put the one of the horse and the chick!   :devil:

Todd

472 R/T SE

that brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "getting horse fu@#$%" :icon_smile_dead:

HalfastAMX

OLD NEWS....

Funny thing is i heard a story about a checker at Safeway near that town dealing with these weirdos.
It went something like two guys are in line buying a huge summer sausage, Ky jelly, and condoms.
WTF??

............."price check at register 3 please"

Hey bull,  i heard that!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: HalfastAMX on October 22, 2005, 01:27:28 AM
a huge summer sausage, Ky jelly, and condoms.
WTF??

Condoms?? Why, did they think that sausage might give them AIDS?? :smilielol: :image_294343:

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 22, 2005, 11:15:18 AM
Quote from: HalfastAMX on October 22, 2005, 01:27:28 AM
a huge summer sausage, Ky jelly, and condoms.
WTF??

Condoms?? Why, did they think that sausage might give them AIDS?? :smilielol: :image_294343:

Hey, they may be sick f***in' individuals, but maybe they don't believe in wasting food.   ;) ;D
Johnny's Herd:

ron73440

I am so sorry I read this whole thing, kinda like a train wreck though
I LIKE BEER!!!
USMC