News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anal Cars...

Started by Ponch ®, October 20, 2005, 01:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramit

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Brock Samson

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Shakey

Shakey

Shakey

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

PocketThunder

Lets see, your name is Ponch, you start threads about anal something or other,........... when is VainGlory going to chime in with the homosexual accusations. :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

Quote from: Shakey on October 20, 2005, 05:18:21 PM
Anal Echo

I can almost picture this one, you know, the sound of yelling in a cave.   :icon_smile_big:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 20, 2005, 05:29:23 PM
Lets see, your name is Ponch, you start threads about anal something or other,........... when is VainGlory going to chime in with the homosexual accusations. :icon_smile_big:

Ya homo! :P

By the way, how bout Anal Rampage?

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory on October 20, 2005, 05:34:41 PM

I'm all man, bitches. Speaking of homos, i sent you a PM on myspace...u ever see it?

on to the subject at hand:

Anal Avalanche.

We should start doing bikes too...

"Anal Fat Boy"
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Old Moparz

Isn't that when a gay guy built like Arnold Shwartzenegger does PCP & goes to the YMCA?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Ponch ®

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 20, 2005, 05:40:57 PM

Isn't that when a gay guy built like Arnold Shwartzenegger does PCP & goes to the YMCA?

I thought it was the title of a great Rocco Siffredi "movie"

dkn1997

suv: anal pilot

bike. anal soft tail, anal speedster, anal ninja,

car: anal fury
RECHRGED

chrisII

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Afflyer

Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Shakey

derailed

74-StreetMachine

And what are these cars powered by ?  An Anal Hemi ?  Anal Stroker ?    What kind of fuel delivery system would it have ?   Anal Cross Ram?  Anal Injected?  Anal Blower ?   Hooked up to an Anal Powerglide with an Anal Slap Stick.   Uh oh, what's that puddle under there, the rear end must be leaking, looks like a bad case of Anal Seepage.

SICK !!!!!!    :rotz: :rotz: :rotz:

Watch me turn beer into pee for $5.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Skudd

Anal Ion, Anal Ram Rod(made it up), Anal Windstar, Anal Aveo, Anal Express, Anal Fiesta, Anal Quest, Anal Villager, Anal Protege, Anal Estate, Anal Encore, Anal Alliance, Anal Celebrity, Anal Laser, Anal Expo, Anal Rodeo, Anal Amigo, Anal Tracer, Anal Tracker, Anal Accent, Anal Legend, Anal Spider, Anal Spirit(AMC), Anal Equinox, Anal Venture, Anal Charade(Daihatsu), Anal Applause(Daihatsu), Anal Avenger, Anal Dynasty, Anal Raider, Anal Premeire, Anal Vision, Anal Escape, Anal Freestyle, Anal Fusion, Anal Ranger, Anal Storm, Anal Canyon, Anal Safari, Anal Odyssey, and finally Anal Commander.

Clearly, I have no life. :icon_smile_big:

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander