News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pollock rents farm shack...

Started by craigandlynda, July 26, 2008, 07:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craigandlynda

Once there was a poor immigrant family from Poland..., and the polish father needed to find a place for his family to live. He approached a farmer and asked if the farmer had any buildings to rent...the farmer said "well, it ain't much, but i can rent you that outhouse on the back 40." The pollock accepted, and moved his family into the outhouse. Over the next few weeks, the farmer noticed that the pollock had made some improvements to the outhouse- a porch on the front, and an addition along the side..."He's pretty industrious," thought the farmer. "gotta give him credit".

A few weeks later, the farmer noticed a TV antenna on the roof. "Wow," thought the farmer, "That pollock's really something, got TV in there now."

A few weeks later, the farmer noticed a second TV antenna on the roof. "Now I'm Curious,' the farmer thought to himself..."I gotta check this out."

The farmer walked down and knocked on the door.The pollock came out, and the farmer said, "Pollock, you've done really great with this old outhouse...But i gotta ask you, why do you have two TV antennas on the roof?"

The pollock replied, "Oh, thatsa easy....I sublet the basement to Italians."

Brock Samson