News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Complete Daytona Nose Kit

Started by dillon14, August 04, 2008, 08:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 05, 2008, 03:58:45 PM
I know Gean personally. He does build several nice parts. In fact, I own many of his parts. Some of his parts he purchases from other vendors, marks them up and re-sells them. I try to go directly to the source if possible. Seems like he was buying his headlamp buckets and z-braces from Ron Knifley. spelling?
dont know about his bird nose , but wayne perkins daytona nose fits like crap  :Twocents: :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

70Sbird

WOW
I think Jack M, may be able to repair that wrecked nose, but it will likely require a new top panel.
I just hope they saved the dice painted on the headlight doors.
It would be a shame to lose such a valuable part of that cars personality! :rofl:

Scott Faulkner

moparstuart

dean stallbaughmer? spelling , out of centralia kansas . Has restored several wing cars around here . He had dick drakes crunched bird nose from his hemi car all apart . the panels will come apart in like 4 sheet metal sections .
Then he straightened them and welded them back together.  Hemi bird looks awesome just waiting it's motor !  He restored dicks white 6 pack bird . Joe murnans green Daytona  and is currently restoring randy morrison daytona . :Twocents: :Twocents:

xs29j8Bullitt

Quote from: moparstuart on August 05, 2008, 09:01:13 PM
dean stallbaughmer? spelling , out of centralia kansas . Has restored several wing cars around here . He had dick drakes crunched bird nose from his hemi car all apart . the panels will come apart in like 4 sheet metal sections .
Then he straightened them and welded them back together.  Hemi bird looks awesome just waiting it's motor !  He restored dicks white 6 pack bird . Joe murnans green Daytona  and is currently restoring randy morrison daytona . :Twocents: :Twocents:

I knew Dean back in the mid 1980s, but did not know that he has been restoring wing cars...

I went to a couple of his MMCI Regional Meets in Centralia, and have pictures somewhere in the archives of an orange (?) Superbird that was still owned by a dealership IIRC with very low miles.  I believe the dealership was in Nebraska...

Allen
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

pettybird

Quote from: IowaCharger69 on August 05, 2008, 11:10:04 AM
Quote from: hotrod98 on August 05, 2008, 11:06:50 AM
Save this one.  :icon_smile_big:

This is my first time seeing that photo. I am sorry if that belongs to someone here, but I chuckled a lot. Like one of those laugh so it hurts less chuckles.

That SUCKS.

my first look said "i could use that."

then I read your post, looked back and laughed, too.

hotrod98

The guy that owned the car with the wasted nose had even more serious problems.
And yes, this is the same car.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Drache

What happened?!  :o

Looks like it was hit on the ass end which bashed it into a telephone pole!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

moparstuart

Quote from: xs29j8Bullitt on August 05, 2008, 09:42:03 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on August 05, 2008, 09:01:13 PM

I knew Dean back in the mid 1980s, but did not know that he has been restoring wing cars...

I went to a couple of his MMCI Regional Meets in Centralia, and have pictures somewhere in the archives of an orange (?) Superbird that was still owned by a dealership IIRC with very low miles.  I believe the dealership was in Nebraska...

Allen
i never went to his shows but remember hearing about them alot .

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 06, 2008, 12:10:08 AM
easy father son weekend project right !

WingCharger

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 06, 2008, 12:10:08 AM

:o :o :o
DAMN!! What the hell would do that both to the front mid nose, and the passenger corner??

d/ur/t

Quote from: moparstuart on August 04, 2008, 10:02:52 PM
Quote from: hotrod98 on August 04, 2008, 09:58:31 PM
::)
I became a Dayclona fan the day I received my first shipment of parts. It's kind of nice having good parts around here for a change.
If I had it to do all over again, I would use all Dayclona parts on both cars.
You should see the superbird nose that he sent me a couple of weeks ago.
It's the nicest fiberglass nose that I've seen yet.

i'm still holding out hope to get a steel nose for my  dayclona   pipe dreams i guess

you seen janak stuff it's all steel but it's in all the part numbers.He might have some comepleted,doubt it though. Sorry can't find the web site atm.

cheers

moparstuart

janek does not make steel

jack m does and gene gregory makes steel noses just not that i can afford yet !