News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone have a nice aftermarket steering wheel that they can post?

Started by Mfr426, August 09, 2008, 07:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk

"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

oldcarnut

How much smaller are those than the stock woodgrain wheels and does the smaller CIA affect the feel of driving/turning?

WHITE AND RED 69

I've got a 14" Lecarra wheel on mine.  :cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

myk

Quote from: oldcarnut on August 09, 2015, 11:54:00 AM
How much smaller are those than the stock woodgrain wheels and does the smaller CIA affect the feel of driving/turning?

With a smaller wheel it's easier and faster to throw the car into different directions; at least that's how it is for me...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

oldcarnut

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121662757634?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Opinions  :popcrn:   I saw this earlier thinking it may go with my bird build theme

oldcarnut

Came in today.  The rim grips are removable to change colors and designs when the old one gets worn or your want a change.

TexasStroker

Quote from: myk on August 09, 2015, 10:38:36 AM
I have that same wheel...

As Cdr?  Same here, lol.  It has been good to me so far...been there for 16 years or so.

Build is looking great oldcarnut...I'd be interested in seeing a color matched rim grip...might be kind of cool.
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!