News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It's still there!

Started by KS71owner, February 10, 2009, 11:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KS71owner

I ran across this place back when I was in high school in NC, just before I found my Charger. I seriously considered inquiring about the 401 Matador that was by the fence out front. This place also had two still-new AMXs in the showroom, under covers. Don't know if those are still there or not. I found out through the local car scene a while later that the owner did not sell much out of there.

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2008/05/05/still-more-old-amc-dealerships-spotted-in-north-carolina/

WingCharger

I've read about this place. They say they are the last existing AMC dealership. :2thumbs:

So sad, I love AMC. :'( :'( :'(

Charger_Fan

That's an incredible, yet sad story. I'd sure like to snag a brand new AMX, though. :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ghoste

So who would look after the warranty?  :D