News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

You Wing Car Guys & Gals Need to post Photos on Gen Disc.

Started by Brock Samson, August 21, 2008, 07:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

moparstuart

problem is my wing car aint a charger, or even a dodge.
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

A383Wing

pettybird

A383Wing

That we already knew....And Brock can't read...all 3 of our Chargers are in that thread...including the Daytona....

Link to Daytona ---> http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,6.msg381737.html#msg381737

And our other 2 Chargers are just above it   :popcrn:

Bryan

Brock Samson

well ok youze guys DAYTONAs are in there some where among the 80 pages... i guess.. how many daytonas are on this board anyway?..
wing you do have good exposure of yours...
i take it all back, I am blind and my dog is dead...  :icon_smile_cool:

69_500

I am pretty sure that somewhere in that thread is a picture of my 500. I also recall seeing Dana in there as well. Can't remember if Paul's 500 is in that thread though. And I am not sure if Jay's 500 or daytona is in that thread. I don't know if Ed's 2 500's are in the thread either. And I don't think that Chris' 500 is in the thread.

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69_500 on August 22, 2008, 07:34:57 AM
I am pretty sure that somewhere in that thread is a picture of my 500. I also recall seeing Dana in there as well. Can't remember if Paul's 500 is in that thread though. And I am not sure if Jay's 500 or daytona is in that thread. I don't know if Ed's 2 500's are in the thread either. And I don't think that Chris' 500 is in the thread.

I'm not sure i'd have to do search.  I think i put my car in there at one time.  :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hotrod98

Maybe we need to start a new thread on the aero board for members aero car pics.
I bet Troy would just love that.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 22, 2008, 12:36:35 PM
Maybe we need to start a new thread on the aero board for members aero car pics.
man these aero car guys are such prima donna's    :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on August 22, 2008, 01:39:27 PM
man these aero car guys are such prima donna's    :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
I think you mean us aero car guys are such primo uomo's...   :nana:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 22, 2008, 03:56:21 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on August 22, 2008, 01:39:27 PM
I think you mean us aero car guys are such primo uomo's...   :nana:
yeah that was it , thats what i meant

pettybird

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 22, 2008, 01:11:19 AM
how many daytonas are on this board anyway?..

how many assholes we got on this ship, anyhow?

it really sounded like dark helmet!