News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets show off our Mrs. Mopars !!!

Started by 70 Battle Horse, October 23, 2005, 08:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Quote from: RD on November 05, 2005, 05:29:22 PM
wow eastcoast, I never thought to think of what shelley looked like before.   She makes you look good doesnt she? hehe :D :D
:smilielol:

Quote from: ramit on November 05, 2005, 05:45:09 PM
WOW!  Is she a real redhead?
:nono:  :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

yellowcuda

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Todd Wilson

Quote from: eastcoastchargers on November 05, 2005, 05:12:35 PM
Mine

You are the man!   Good lookin chick and has her in the kitchen!  HAHA!    :icon_smile_big:

Todd

R2

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

R2

QuoteThat's your wife R2?

ohhh,,ahhhh,,,we can only post pics of the wife ??
darn,,,these were of my neighbor  :icon_smile_big:

6pkrunner

You live in a very nice neighborhood.

ramit

Quote from: yellowcuda on November 05, 2005, 11:55:30 PM
Yes I am....true all the way. :angel:

I did not mean my comment to sound like an insult.  I just have a thing for red heads. ;D

Shakey

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

NYCMille

yellowcuda

I don't think Jonathan would want me to do that, but if you met me and saw all the freckles and pasty white skin you would know it is real.  Used to be that you couldn't get my color out of a bottle.  Now everyone can have it and they didn't have to go through the ridicule and heartache that I had to as a kid with this hair.
Thanks for the compliments though.  Yes, I was in the kitchen.  I love to cook and I cook every night.  It makes me happy when Jonathan loves to eat what I have made. :)

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

TruckDriver

Quote from: Shakey on November 07, 2005, 01:43:59 PM
Yes I am....true all the way.     :angel:

Prove it!   :icon_smile_big:

:nono: That's a good way to put a   :dancinglock: on this thred pretty quick. Also pretty rude I think. Just my   :Twocents:
PETE

ramit

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on November 07, 2005, 09:23:01 PM
Yes I am....true all the way.   :angel:

Prove it!  :icon_smile_big:

:nono: That's a good way to put a  :dancinglock: on this thred pretty quick. Also pretty rude I think. Just my  :Twocents:

I am pretty sure it was just a joke and she did not seem to be offended by it.

ChargerAndy

Here's my babe..... dressed more to serve up a cold Sam Adams than Charger-cheesecake, I still like this pic. Andy   :)

Shakey

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on November 07, 2005, 09:23:01 PM
Yes I am....true all the way.     :angel:

Prove it!   :icon_smile_big:

:nono: That's a good way to put a   :dancinglock: on this thred pretty quick. Also pretty rude I think. Just my   :Twocents:

Give me a break! Geesh.  ::)  I guess you don't know Shelly very good now do you!  She can hold her own and would put me in my place in a heartbeat if she felt she needed to.  :smash:  If that didn't work, she already has a man that would stand up for her.

69_500

Here is my wife and my son in the 500. Getting ready to head off to a show.

04lbram

I wish I had a Mrs. Mopar. Where do I get mine at lol?

R2

69500,,,,,,,very cute picture,,,,looks like a handsome son,,,and looks like he is going to take that Charger off your hands someday...lol
:icon_smile_wink:

69_500

He already says it is his Charger. Like today while I'm home with him, he has already asked 4 times to go for a ride in Dakota's Charger.

Arigmaster

Here's My Wifey... Will have to wait for warmer weather for Wife/Charger pix... Whoooly #&$@ How do I re-size it?

69_500

Looks like you got a good catch there Arigmaster.

dart3404

I resized it for you Arigmaster.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Arigmaster on November 11, 2005, 07:45:53 AM
Whoooly #&$@ How do I re-size it?
Ya know...if anyone else attempted to attach a pic that big, the site wouldn't let them...you're gifted! :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)