News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

which wiring harness

Started by 19charger72, August 30, 2008, 08:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

19charger72

I need to get a wiring harness for my 72. Has anybody done their car with Haywire? or Painless?

General_01

Are you rewiring the whole car? I know you can buy pretty much whatever harness you need from Year One or the Paddock. Another place I have heard referenced around here is Evans Wiring Harness. Check them out too.

http://evanswiring.tripod.com/
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

19charger72

Yeah ill be doing the whole car. Just wanted to know who has done what and any advice.

General_01

I know Pocket Thunder redid his '68 with a Painless set, but he said if he did it again, he would just get the harness wiring from Year One or Paddock. Sounds like it was not "Painless" to do. ;)
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

19charger72

Rolling_Thunder

I've used them all...    Painless, EZ Wiring, and Ron Francis....       and factory repos...     if you're going with stock stuff in your charger and dont need extra circuits just go with repo factory harnesses...    Evans wiring makes everything except the dash harness...    those can only be sourced from Year One
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip