News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vice President for McCain - Yes I'd Hit That!

Started by TUFCAT, August 29, 2008, 12:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BB1

4 pages any nobody has dropped Bubba yet?
Delete my profile

41husk

Kinda goes without saying bill would hit that, hell he hit hillary :nana:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

TUFCAT

Quote from: hutch on September 03, 2008, 11:54:20 AM
The woman hunts bear for fun.  Big game hunting is not joke people.

.....she's like Ted Nugent -  - but with a uterus!  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

PocketThunder

T-minus 21 minutes till Palin speaks at the NRC................
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 03, 2008, 09:00:31 PM
why are you not there in person ? it's just across town ?

Manfred318

Quote from: TUFCAT on September 03, 2008, 08:34:46 PM
Quote from: hutch on September 03, 2008, 11:54:20 AM
The woman hunts bear for fun.  Big game hunting is not joke people.

.....she's like Ted Nugent -  - but with a uterus!  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
:smilielol: :rofl:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bull

She's a hit. I'm going to write her in for pres and the afore-mentioned Nuge for veep. :2thumbs:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080904/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_palin_76

chargerboy69

Wow. . Beautiful and smart. I do love this lady.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

41husk

Love?  Why did you go and drag that into the thread??? :slap:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

hutch

She knocked it out of the park last night.  I think I am in love.  What party is she running for?   :drool5:

:2thumbs:
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on September 03, 2008, 09:04:17 PM

oddly enough, i'm not a delegate for the state of MN so i would have a hard time getting in.  My co-worker took off all week though to hang out down there and watch all the idiots causing trouble.

I can imagine the baby dady standing there next to Bristols Dad the whole time with that look out of the corner of his eye waiting for that cold barrel poke in the back..   :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

41husk

I don't think he will feel the barrel, I doubt he sees what hits him.  It might even be mommas gun that gets him :eek2:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 04, 2008, 07:59:51 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on September 03, 2008, 09:04:17 PM

oddly enough, i'm not a delegate for the state of MN so i would have a hard time getting in.  My co-worker took off all week though to hang out down there and watch all the idiots causing trouble.

I can imagine the baby dady standing there next to Bristols Dad the whole time with that look out of the corner of his eye waiting for that cold barrel poke in the back..   :smilielol:
your crafty , Im sure you could sneek in ,  I figures you were at the rage against the machine concert and got arrested with the protester   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

The70RT

Evidently she condones it....he is on stage with them. It's different when your a rich little preppy boy.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bull

Quote from: The70RT on September 04, 2008, 09:10:57 AM
Evidently she condones it....he is on stage with them. It's different when your a rich little preppy boy.

So it's either condone it or shut your daughter out of your life? No middle ground?

hutch

Quote from: bull on September 04, 2008, 09:26:54 AM

So it's either condone it or shut your daughter out of your life? No middle ground?

Ok, lets see if I can kill this thread.

Well, dems are upset she did not kill the baby.  That's the holly grail of the dem platform.  So this VP candidate has two strikes right now, one special needs child that Obama would have rather seen pulled out and snuffed on a table, and then her daughter being "Punished by a baby" like Obama has said time and time about when he talks about his daughters.  "I dont want my daughters punished by a baby"  Google it, he thinks its a bad idea to have a child unless a focus group can talk to the two "partners" involved in the act and see if its worth having.

Its funny to watch Dems talk because they are all about helping the "children" unless its a child of a Republican.  Same with this choice thing. Its not choice they want.  This young girl and this mother made two big choices over the last year and some how they are bad or made the wrong choice?   They would have rather had them kill their babies.

Does anyone on the right talk about how many babies Hilldogs daughter killed?  No because its no one business, but whats the diff when dems want birth records to see who the 4 month old belongs to?

chargerboy69

This same exact thing happened in my family. My brother was 17 when he got his girlfriend pregnant. Were my parents supposed to shun him  like he was a leper? I am guessing she is not happy with it, but what are you going to do about it now?
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

hutch

Quote from: chargerboy69 on September 04, 2008, 09:50:10 AM

This same exact thing happened in my family. My brother was 17 when he got his girlfriend pregnant. Were my parents supposed to shun him  like he was a leper? I am guessing she is not happy with it, but what are you going to do about it now?

Exactly.  The dems say they are pro family but they mock people that have real issues and have a real family.   You can tell your kids to not have sex and not get knocked up, and if they do, that does not make the message wrong or the Parent wrong. 

A real parent loves their child no matter what.   Democrats would rather see her put a big "L" on her shirt or have her kill it.