News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vice President for McCain - Yes I'd Hit That!

Started by TUFCAT, August 29, 2008, 12:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

She's popular up here in Alaska and she does a good job, we like her.  :nixon:

BrianShaughnessy

The latest from the celebrity blogs is that she's only got 4 kids.     #5 may actually be her 16 YO daughter's child.   There was a poopstorm at the time of her announcement of her pregnancy  and her daughter had dropped out of sight for months before with a case of 'mono'. 

Google it for yourself. 

It seems like a dumb stunt to pull but then again,  I knew of a girl back home who got knocked up, dropped out of sight and showed up awhile later with a new "neice".    :shruggy:

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Orange_Crush

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on August 31, 2008, 04:07:42 PM
The latest from the celebrity blogs is that she's only got 4 kids.     #5 may actually be her 16 YO daughter's child.   There was a poopstorm at the time of her announcement of her pregnancy  and her daughter had dropped out of sight for months before with a case of 'mono'. 

Google it for yourself. 

It seems like a dumb stunt to pull but then again,  I knew of a girl back home who got knocked up, dropped out of sight and showed up awhile later with a new "neice".    :shruggy:

There is no way to prove it either way and its really none of ANYONE's business. 

I will submit, however, that women who give birth after age 40 have a much greater chance of having a child with Down Syndrome. 
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

mikepmcs

agree with OC on this one.  My mother just told me tonight that she was told her child had downs and she didn't care(as most everyone wouldn't) and just wanted to have her baby.   :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

dkn1997

I cannot stop looking at her...she is such a milf.  and leave the glasses on baby!!  I like that.
:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

I've never given any woman that many drool smileys
RECHRGED

Chris G.

Even the 17yr old has apparently been "Hit".  :rotz:

I can see the (Britney) Spears family hi-fiving over this.  :yesnod:

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

dads_69

Quote from: Chris G. on September 01, 2008, 04:31:24 PM
Even the 17yr old has apparently been "Hit".  :rotz:

I can see the (Britney) Spears family hi-fiving over this.  :yesnod:

Well Chris G. We agree on something for a change. I am at a loss for words. Am I wrong for saying if GOV. Sara was keeping tabs at home as well w/her job here the 17 y/o might not be pregnant right now?
Gees, my faith is slipping in recent politics, once again.
I have a 5 y/o daughter, therefore I study M/A as well as she because when she turns the age of wanting to date boys, wait, I won't comment on that note. 
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Old Moparz

I bet Hillary's mighty pissed.   :lol:

Equal time is the law you know......   :D

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Mike DC

The only thing making that baby newsworthy is the talking heads. 

The public probably won't care much on either side. 

LoneStar Mopar

Palins daughter having a child out of wedlock has about as much relavancy to the campaign as Barack Obamas mom having him out of wedlock. Its a family matter. At least the daughter isnt simply having an abortion.

The70RT

Why should it matter?  Now she will have even less time with the kids if they get elected.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: The70RT on September 02, 2008, 05:35:04 AM
Why should it matter?  Now she will have even less time with the kids if they get elected.
Just like Obama, right?

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

41husk

Some one had to think her daughter was hot, at least for a few minutes :smilielol:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

Ponch ®

Quote from: 41husk on September 02, 2008, 01:02:57 PM
Some one had to think her daughter was hot, at least for a few minutes :smilielol:

well, that's pretty much par for the course. I mean, that's exactly what I think whenever I see a fat, heinous broad carrying a baby or with a young child. "Someone was horny enough that they would f-- that!"
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

41husk

Hey everyone needs love and thats why god made beer :cheers:  Did you here about the guy on a long road trip, when he sees an old Navjo indian chief walking along the road.  The man decides to give the indian a ride, hoping for some conversation on his trip, but to his dismay the Indian is speechless for several hundred miles.  Finaly the indian looking down at a brown sack next to the driver says, "What in bag" The man happy to finaly have the silence broken says, " a bottle of wine I got for my wife" to wich the chief replied "good trade!"
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

Khyron

Fat chicks need love.....

but they gotta pay...

giggity

-quagmire

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Ponch ® on September 02, 2008, 01:12:33 PM

well, that's pretty much par for the course. I mean, that's exactly what I think whenever I see a fat, heinous broad carrying a baby or with a young child. "Someone was horny enough that they would f-- that!"

Hey now...I've nailed my fair share of chunky chicks.  And the legend is true.  The are a LOT more fun.  They're like Avis.  They try harder.

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

moparstuart

Quote from: Orange_Crush on September 02, 2008, 01:50:38 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on September 02, 2008, 01:12:33 PM

Hey now...I've nailed my fair share of chunky chicks.  And the legend is true.  The are a LOT more fun.  They're like Avius.  They try harder.

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TUFCAT

Remember, ...there's not much to do in Alaska (except drink beer and hunt Caribou) heck, under those conditions - - any decent, good looking, semi-fat babe could be considered smokin' hot!  :D

If Sara Barracuda's daughter acts anything like Mom, she'd certainly be considered a fun, good lookin' hottie by Alaskan standards.  :2thumbs:  Being honest, I'd hit that ......in ALASKA!:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Brock Samson

Well, I for one am glad to know our political system is in such culpable hands.

moparstuart

just  heard on the radio the conservatives (her family values are not good enought) are up in arms over here and want mc cain to choose some one else  NOW!
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE