News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1967 charger with wing...on msn with other cars..cool

Started by petercharger, August 30, 2008, 10:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharger

:cheers:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

Hemidog

seen pictures of that car before, and I like it!  :cheers:

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

WingCharger

I have seen that before, and it is really cool. I'd drive it.

The70RT

It is a Kansas car. There is several pics on this site of that one. It is coool though.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Drache

there are even a couple magazine articles on that car! It's different!  :2thumbs:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

BB1

Quote from: The70RT on August 30, 2008, 06:43:34 PM
It is a Kansas car. There is several pics on this site of that one. It is coool though.

Yup, I've seen it a lot.
Delete my profile

The70RT

pettybird

i hate that they drag it around and tell people/post signs that it was some sort of test mule.

I could be mistaken, and would love to be corrected on it, but I think it's a piece of shit with fake documents.  I don't like that they're misleading people as it's hard enough to keep the story straight as it is.

moparstuart

the car is from iowa , they are great people and they dont misslead anyone.

picture of her in may , with me at mopars in may @ branson when i blew up the birdible coming home 

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,43578.0.html
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on August 30, 2008, 10:02:20 PM
the car is from iowa , they are great people and they dont misslead anyone.

picture of her in may , with me at mopars in may @ branson when i blew up the birdible coming home 

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,43578.0.html

Whoooops I knew that. I just seen in Kansas a few times and thought it was till you said Iowa  ::)

Ghoste

The signs they put up are all "what if" and "just imagine".  They make no bones about it not being a real car.

pettybird

at the nats a couple years back they had a sign that SPECIFICALLY called the car a test car, mentioning Pointer, Rhomberg, etc.  I was furious.  The sign said that that was THE car used to test Daytona wing designs.

There wasn't any 'what if' crap, and I don't get things like this wrong.

if they've changed the signs, cool.  car's still weird to me  :yesnod:

Ghoste

I gotta look through my pics.  It seems to me it was at the Nats around 04 and my memory of it is that there were two signs, one a disclaimer and the other with the fable.  I may very well be wrong though.

moparstuart

I have seen them at several shows they are always very nice and have never claimed to me it was real ! you would have to be pretty gullible to beleive that story  :Twocents: :Twocents: My son quintin and that guy are best friends  :Twocents:

BigBlackDodge

Neat car but the wing looks to small for the car.....or it is just me?

BBD

pettybird

Quote from: moparstuart on September 01, 2008, 10:37:19 AM
you would have to be pretty gullible to beleive that story  :Twocents: :Twocents:

have you spoken with an average car show attendee lately?

I don't remember the disclaimer sign at all.   

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

ITSA426

I don't think Larry has ever mis-represented the car and the article in MCG was specific about the story.  As I recall it wears a Nebraska license plate reading 1STWING. 

He's not trying to pass it off as authentic or even a clone.

He built it for fun and has a lot of fun with it.  They've put thousands of miles on it and made a lot of friends.  The story is entertaining but he makes sure to let you in at the end if you stay with it.  It's a hobby.

Stuart, I thought I was Q's best friend. 

moparstuart

yes lee you and jim r. are his best friends , when you restore his car in a weekend you will be my best friend   :smilielol: :smilielol:   or when i get to ride around in your hemi car for a week like he did   :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

moparstuart

:smilielol: they tryed to resue us when we blew up the motor in the birdible on the side of the road .  Again super nice folks  :Twocents: :2thumbs:

moparstuart

I knew I had this picture somewhere his name and town

Musicman

Yea... we did Larry's car up in different colors one day just for fun  :cheers:

Musicman

Oh Yea... let's not leave out the dam pink one  :hah:

Aero426

Quote from: pettybird on September 01, 2008, 12:31:48 AM
at the nats a couple years back they had a sign that SPECIFICALLY called the car a test car, mentioning Pointer, Rhomberg, etc.  I was furious.  The sign said that that was THE car used to test Daytona wing designs.

There wasn't any 'what if' crap, and I don't get things like this wrong.

if they've changed the signs, cool.  car's still weird to me  :yesnod:

You could not have said it better.