News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Join the Daytona Superbird Auto Club - Special Offer

Started by Aero426, September 03, 2008, 11:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

For those of you on the board who owners or admirers of the Aero Cars, we have a deal for you to join the Daytona Superbird Auto Club

Your membership of $25 covers the rest of this year and all of 2009.

You receive the Hightailer newsletter in the mail, and also by email if you like.

Wanted and for sale ads are free to members.   This is especially good for you guys who sell parts.   A surprising number of people in the hobby are not on the boards here or elsewhere. 

You'll also receive a club decal and membership card.

As a bonus for signing up now,  we'll send you the 35th Anniversary Aero Warrior Reunion poster,  signed by artist Don Amadio.   This was a limited run of 100 prints and is great looking.   It shows all five Aero Cars, plus the King Cobra.   

To join, send $25 by Pay Pal to paydsac@hotmail.com  or snail mail a check in US funds to:

Daytona-Superbird Auto Club
13717 W Green Meadow Dr
New Berlin, WI  53151

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Beep Beep Dave

'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Big Bird

Doug, does this offer apply to current members who have paid 2008 dues ? ( ie: pay 2009  dues now ? ), Ron
BIG - BIRD :)

Aero426

Aero426

Quote from: Big Bird on September 04, 2008, 01:47:19 PM
Doug, does this offer apply to current members who have paid 2008 dues ? ( ie: pay 2009  dues now ? ), Ron

Yes, it does.  Also let me know what color decal you want as the car is color keyed.   We have blue, orange, red, lime, white, yellow.   

oldcarnut

Sent mine in.  Was planning on doing it later on but now as good as time as any.
David

Aero426

Quote from: oldcarnut on September 05, 2008, 08:37:18 AM
Sent mine in.  Was planning on doing it later on but now as good as time as any.
David

Thanks very much.  If you have a high speed connection we can email you some newsletters right away.

CornDogsCharger

Just sent my $$$ in.  Love the poster too!!!

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

Aero426

pandamarie

Just paid for mine. what a deal

XS29J8

Hey Doug, I'm sending mine by pay pal! Hope y'all can stand another 68 Charger wishin she had a wing on your list.......

Cheers,

Steve
HEMI 68 CHARGER R/T- 4-SPEED- 3.54 DANA- PP1 RED- BLACK VINYL TOP- PEARL WHITE UPHOLSTERY-STRIPE DELETE- AM 8 TRACK- NON CONSOLE- DRIVEN YEAR ROUND IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA http://900z1.multiply.com/  http://kawasaki-z-classik.com/index.php  https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmY22PaMZ1H3dFczVWR2ZlJaX1BvTDFIVUdUZVlseWc&hl=en&authkey=CPi1hp8J#gid=0

C500

Hi Doug,

Is the membership available to international guys? I would like to be a member down here in New Zealand. If so, is the membership fee the same?

Cheers,
Dunk
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Aero426

Quote from: Kiwi68 on September 07, 2008, 12:53:03 AM
Hi Doug,

Is the membership available to international guys? I would like to be a member down here in New Zealand. If so, is the membership fee the same?

Cheers,
Dunk

Hi Dunk, yes it is the same deal for international.    Same price of $25.   You can simply send a Pay Pal if thats available to you.   

C500

"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Aero426

OK, here's who I've got joining up so far by Pay Pal.     Watch your email box today, and check your SPAM folder if you don't see something come through right away.    You'll like the vintage wing car cartoon.

XX29J8 - Steve
Panda - Jack  (need your snail mail address - please PM me)
CornDog - Justin
Old Car Nut - David (need your snail mail address - please PM me)
Kiwi68 - Duncan

Is there anyone I am missing or sent something in by mail?

Thanks to you all, and to DC.com
Doug

hemi68charger

Doug..
Did you get me?

I paid via paypal as well.........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Aero426

Hemi_tyme

I'll pay mine in cash .....face to face at the Monster

C500

Thanks Doug, got the emails today. The cartoon issue is pretty cool  :lol: Keep up the good work  :2thumbs:

Dunk

aussie daytona

count me in...sent by paypal tonight  ,looking forward to getting to know more wing car guys...mat  :cheers:

Aero426

Quote from: aussie daytona on September 12, 2008, 04:32:14 AM
count me in...sent by paypal tonight  ,looking forward to getting to know more wing car guys...mat  :cheers:

Mat thanks for joining up.  Check your email box for goodies.

Aero426

moparstuart

Quote from: DougSchellinger on September 12, 2008, 10:33:46 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on September 04, 2008, 01:13:12 PM
damn why did i renew for two years  :RantExplode:

Relax, you're getting the poster too!
:smilielol:  thanks i was just joking, wouldnt miss all the great infomation and friends i make for anything .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

41husk

will you be at Monster Mopar?  Can we join there in person? Thanks!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Aero426

Quote from: 41husk on September 12, 2008, 10:38:04 AM
will you be at Monster Mopar?  Can we join there in person? Thanks!

Yes we will be there, for sure.  The national meet is in St Louis that weekend, and will be at the Aero display on Saturday and early Sunday.

41husk

can we join there in person and get the same deal?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Aero426

Quote from: 41husk on September 15, 2008, 11:52:48 AM
can we join there in person and get the same deal?

Yes you can.   We will set up at the show, and at the meeting room Saturday night at the Four Points Sheraton

Aero426

To all of you who signed up or renewed, your packages and posters are mailing out today.     The offer to join with the member package and Aero Reunion poster is still ongoing.

Thanks!