News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Winged 71 Cuda Project

Started by Cuda Hunter, September 05, 2008, 07:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Quote from: WingCharger on September 13, 2008, 01:37:33 PM
Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on September 13, 2008, 01:36:00 PM
Quote from: Cuda Hunter on September 05, 2008, 07:19:54 PM
has an original, unmodified Superbird wing on it.  It was a black wing originally.  
 The wing came from a car that he picked up in Arizona a long time ago.  It was mentioned to him that the wing came from a police superbird.  After much research, I have found a very little amount of information on the winged cop car.  Sure enough, there was one, and I do mean one.  It has been found and the wing is missing.  It has rested in a storage lot in New Mexico right next to the Arizona border. 

Are me and pettybird the only ones who caught that...... :scratchchin:

Maybe the cops painted it black, and the car was white? :eyes:

Thats not what I mean ::). There's a story behind that police Superbird that has been talked about a few times here.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

WingCharger

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on September 13, 2008, 01:41:06 PM
Quote from: WingCharger on September 13, 2008, 01:37:33 PM
Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on September 13, 2008, 01:36:00 PM
Quote from: Cuda Hunter on September 05, 2008, 07:19:54 PM
has an original, unmodified Superbird wing on it.  It was a black wing originally.  
 The wing came from a car that he picked up in Arizona a long time ago.  It was mentioned to him that the wing came from a police superbird.  After much research, I have found a very little amount of information on the winged cop car.  Sure enough, there was one, and I do mean one.  It has been found and the wing is missing.  It has rested in a storage lot in New Mexico right next to the Arizona border. 

Are me and pettybird the only ones who caught that...... :scratchchin:

Maybe the cops painted it black, and the car was white? :eyes:

Thats not what I mean ::). There's a story behind that police Superbird that has been talked about a few times here.

Found the thread, but pictures are gone. What went on?

Cuda Hunter

Please list the thread as I would love to read it.  Very interested in any information that may arise.

Thanks. 

WingCharger

Quote from: Cuda Hunter on September 14, 2008, 11:12:59 PM
Please list the thread as I would love to read it.  Very interested in any information that may arise.

Thanks. 

Here ya go :2thumbs::
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,33764.0.html

Cuda Hunter

Thanks for the link.  Not too much info there but some intersting reading.  I pm'd the guy with the pics that were erased to see if I could get those pics again.  Would love to have more info on that car.  But I am sure I am not alone on that matter.

WingCharger

Hey Cuda Hunter, in return for the favor, can you tell me if you buddies 'Cuda with the wing is B5 Blue? :coolgleamA:

Cuda Hunter

I willl ask what color that is exactly.  I know it is the original paint that is on the car!  Get back with ya soon.